Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

When I Frist saw i thought shraddha gained weight 😲 then noticed she is standing under umbrella, that's dancer with Ranbir 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: semantic.error

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."

I think he can only ever get married to a mirror anyway 😆

Bacche*

images.jpeg

Tetul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If this rumors is even true, marriage wouldn’t be a tool to stop him from cheating. It would be to stop him from falling out of love with one and in love with the other. It’s a lot easier to get out of a relationship than it is to get out of a marriage.  

As for Shraddha, while her break up with Rohan was very low key, just like their relationship, I think it was a bad one. Her fans think he cheated and I think his side has been pushing the narrative that she cheated 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️   

His side didn't push anything except, Tanya Ghavri announcing he's single again. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Tetul

His side didn't push anything except, Tanya Ghavri announcing he's single again. 

Oh, I was basing it on what I had seen Shraddha fans say on social media. They were mad at Rohan for “pushing” the cheating rumors. Maybe they were projecting. Or maybe it was about the RK rumors and they thought Rohan was behind it.  

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."

Eww. Fcuk this guy. Biwi chahiye ya naukrani? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Eww. Fcuk this guy. Biwi chahiye ya naukrani? 

A lot of guys are looking for a maid no wonder some cheat wife with maids 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He made this statement during promotion of his second movie, the one with Jacqueline, and it came as such a big shock to everyone. During Heropanti promotions he came across as such a nice sweet boy, and very unassuming for a star kid. And then, I guess he forgot his media training by his second movie 🙄.  If I remember correctly I think he tried to issue another statement clarifying what he meant here but it was too late. The fact that people remember his original statement and. It the clarification says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.

He was dating Disha back then too and she’s been with him this whole time 🤷🏽‍♀️.