Possibilities after watching today's epi.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1. Pratha is dead. Her father who was fighting with mehak will protect her daughter and raise her again. And the notepad where pratha was writing everything will server as her referrence to take revenge. But this logic might not be appropriate considering shesh naag said with in a year. If it was her daughter it should be within 18 years. 

2. Possibility that jwala red pratha's note and realized that how good she is so she saved pratha by protecting her somehow. Or they might show some flashback where judge visited and stopped the saza after seeing many people crying for her. Or may be someone gave him the notepad and he realized she was innocence and stops this. 

Some rants. 

1. What was the purpose of dragging epis and showing so much vulgar scenes. They could have shown pratha seeing rishab's marriage than seeing all this. How rishab's mom is so calm. Such a irritating family. So rishab is inside that room ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was odd to see no reaction of Rishab's mother, she didn’t even came to meet Pratha in jail. How😕

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1. Pratha is dead. Her father who was fighting with mehak will protect her daughter and raise her again. And the notepad where pratha was writing everything will server as her referrence to take revenge. But this logic might not be appropriate considering shesh naag said with in a year. If it was her daughter it should be within 18 years. 

2. Possibility that jwala red pratha's note and realized that how good she is so she saved pratha by protecting her somehow. Or they might show some flashback where judge visited and stopped the saza after seeing many people crying for her. Or may be someone gave him the notepad and he realized she was innocence and stops this. 

Some rants. 

1. What was the purpose of dragging epis and showing so much vulgar scenes. They could have shown pratha seeing rishab's marriage than seeing all this. How rishab's mom is so calm. Such a irritating family. So rishab is inside that room ðŸ¤”

Rishek stuff is just eww and vulgurity at max. The gujrals could careless and don't have sympathy. Someone was murdered(diya) and were busy celebrating holi. Two men were missing and still went for prarish wedding. Now ghar ki bahu ka murder ho gaya lekin risabh ko ghodi pe betha diya. Gujrals men don't have balls and ladies of gujrals are brainless and heartless. Kya expect kar sakte hain makers se..tell me if any of the dialogues make sense from.past or current epi. I didn't watch it at all. I m 100 percent sure that shakti themed lady is going to save pratha. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

It was odd to see no reaction of Rishab's mother, she didn’t even came to meet Pratha in jail. How😕

i know right. They put our punching bag inside a room and he cant break out from that? He is a hatta katta jawan ðŸ¤” kya faltu ka drama hai and is rishab's mom cant hear those knocking on the doors. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Rishek stuff is just eww and vulgurity at max. The gujrals could careless and don't have sympathy. Someone was murdered(diya) and were busy celebrating holi. Two men were missing and still went for prarish wedding. Now ghar ki bahu ka murder ho gaya lekin risabh ko ghodi pe betha diya. Gujrals men don't have balls and ladies of gujrals are brainless and heartless. Kya expect kar sakte hain makers se..tell me if any of the dialogues make sense from.past or current epi. I didn't watch it at all. I m 100 percent sure that shakti themed lady is going to save pratha. 

Yeah she might may be inorder to gain her powers back pratha will do ghor thapas for an year. 

I really dont understand what was the purpose of she cribbing for rishab when she already knows how he behaved even they ms scene was puke worthy. I agree indian ladies always care about ms but the person who thrown you inside jail and never bothered to even pass a message to you to tell u why he did that you still care for that ms. Girl you need some self respect more than sssn  powers. 

Her dialogues when she was interrogating shivji. The way she said if she was sssn she could have tackled all but jist because she is a human nobody cares for her ðŸ˜† kya tha woh. She could have told in the court that mehak is not heena khan rather she is her sister mahek and got her father for proof. 

And she can also tell that mehak and rishab had an affair due to which they are trying to put her behind bars. They had solid proof of them getting married anyways ðŸ˜†

And how can she hit herself behind her back. Ye bhi bol sakthi hai  even if she can the marks would be alliged to one particular direction than center. 

Farista and shesh nag ko diktha nahi hai kya how could they are okay giving powers to mehak.  Earlier naagin season if some one kills massom they will loose their power yaha koi dekhne wala hi nahi hai ðŸ¤£

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some rants. 

I had already mentioned one possibility in the earlier post about Rishabh not being a twin but it's the real Rishabh who has done all these things in alliance with Mehak perhaps.

I won't elaborate regarding the same here but its highly possible that perhaps Rishabh purposefully married Pratha to trap her in his fake love story.Otherwise why he was monitoring Pratha only regarding the Virus situation in the country?

I know so far no ML has betrayed their Naagin spouse so far but who knows Rishabh might have been an exception? His whole attention has been on Pratha only right from the day she entered the Gujraal Mansion along with her sibling Mehak.

He was smart enough to spike Ritesh's drink to do the Groom-Switch Trick so that he could have married her and not only that he was even smart enough to let the Goons attack him inspite of being warned about the same bcoz he already knew that there were 2 Naagin-Bodyguards for his protection.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I had already mentioned one possibility in the earlier post about Rishabh not being a twin but it's the real Rishabh who has done all these things in alliance with Mehak perhaps.

I won't elaborate regarding the same here but its highly possible that perhaps Rishabh purposefully married Pratha to trap her in his fake love story.Otherwise why he was monitoring Pratha only regarding the Virus situation in the country?

I know so far no ML has betrayed their Naagin spouse so far but who knows Rishabh might have been an exception? His whole attention has been on Pratha only right from the day she entered the Gujraal Mansion along with her sibling Mehak.

He was smart enough to spike Ritesh's drink to do the Groom-Switch Trick so that he could have married her and not only that he was even smart enough to let the Goons attack him inspite of being warned about the same bcoz he already knew that there were 2 Naagin-Bodyguards for his protection.

That twist was also okay for me but rishab consummating his marriege with pratha and then mehak ðŸ¤¢is something that is going beyond my thought process. 

But there were articles that he is rishab twin and there was someone in house trapped in a room so i guess he is rishab. Because rishab was supposed to leave for his service but he turned into a buisnessman that means he is not rishab as rishab might not do so. But my question why he joined army in the first place. Is he a traitor and he only sold all info 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

That twist was also okay for me but rishab consummating his marriege with pratha and then mehak ðŸ¤¢is something that is going beyond my thought process. 

But there were articles that he is rishab twin and there was someone in house trapped in a room so i guess he is rishab. Because rishab was supposed to leave for his service but he turned into a buisnessman that means he is not rishab as rishab might not do so. But my question why he joined army in the first place. Is he a traitor and he only sold all info 

what chanda maa wanted to tell pratha about secret of rishabh birth which mahek also wanted to know?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

what chanda maa wanted to tell pratha about secret of rishabh birth which mahek also wanted to know?

yet to be revealed i am guessing abt twins

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yet to be revealed i am guessing abt twins

yes must be same as mahek didi also told pratha when she came to meet her in jail that she couldn't know about rishabh and what she had done with him.