Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

You know I was feeling positive after watching recent bts since whole family is now involved. But watching this particular BTS has again put me into depression. Shweta's nautanki is still on and kangan is not in the video. πŸ˜‘

Neither channel nor makers are giving a damn about this show.

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Feeling quite depressed. The saving grace for the show were kangan and mohit.. abhi vo hi log change hue to dekhne ki matlab hi nahi hei.. 

What are the doing with shweta character pooja and challenge and all nonsense.. when will they make her leave and when will this end… 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

At least Darr's Srk was psychotically scary, and have the same motive (obsessed with kiran) throughout the movie. Here, Shweta's motive keeps on changing every day. πŸ˜† From past few days she was yapping pyaar, pyaar, and pyaar, now she herself is acknowledging that manu could have been great boytoy if she get a chance. In saturday's episode, she was saying "kya pata ho sakta hai manu usse pyaar karne lage" something along this line. Basically she herself is not sure what she wants. She is behaving like a spoilt teenager or rather say a kid who wants her favorite toy. 

Earlier I used to find her annoying but cunning. Now I find her plain idiot. πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Lol she probably is, but I find the Maurya family even more stupid. They aren't even trying to do anything to get her out of the way. They're just reacting and letting her get away with everything.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol she probably is, but I find the Maurya family even more stupid. They aren't even trying to do anything to get her out of the way. They're just reacting and letting her get away with everything.

That's the point. In order to make shweta powerful, cvs have made every character around her stupid and weak. What could have been a simple and straightforward track has become such a dragfest and pathetic story. There are many occasions where family, Manu, gargi, and daddy can beat shweta easily, but they have to continue shweta till the last episode.

Now shweta is also turning into a joker on which nobody wants to laugh.😑