Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

The biggest question is when did HM save the video on her phone and for what? Why did she need the video on her phone? I can't see another reason apart from her wanting to keep Amar's weak point with her and this thought makes me more displeased with HM. This part didn't make sense but I'll wait for the end to make my judgement. 

Dont think about it too much - as usual this is an error by the makersπŸ˜•. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Chantu and Pushpa ji's dialogues πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeeD6hkjplb/ 

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

yes, but I think makers are trying to establish the new character.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want this case to be solved by Amar Vidrohi. It will be more fun to watch Haseena and her insecurity. At present she is restless to solve this case. The whole new Haseena we are watching.....πŸ˜† I felt.

hareesh_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

but I want something more interesting now.

hareesh_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

I want this case to be solved by Amar Vidrohi. It will be more fun to watch Haseena and her insecurity. At present she is restless to solve this case. The whole new Haseena we are watching.....πŸ˜† I felt.

I think he will only solve.

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So good to see some new and more regular members! Feel free to introduce yourselves in the members' introduction/demographics topic.

Deepika di, 2nd EDT! Woww! I remember this forum and our discussions picked up around episode 400, when mission behrupiya started. 100 episodes later, and its picked up again, with AV's entry and new members joining us. We should have our own celebration of discussing 100 episodes together πŸ˜†

Edited by Anee2 - 1 years ago
Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guess I'm back...temporarily. but being absent from the discussions felt like I was bunking school or skipping work πŸ€£ so just poking my head back in for my own sanity and conscience.

Starting with AV - I think I stopped discussing on the forum since the day he entered, and yet, till date I feel there's nothing much I could say about his character. Almost every single one of our (positive) predictions/expectations about him turned out true, and I still can't get over the uncanniness of that. To the extent that, I think Di had said AV should be sweet but get on HM's nerves so that she snaps and looses her cool. His reactions when she had seen him changing (oof I'd stare too, a toned muscular body of anyone is awe-worthy), him trying to clarify the minister incident over a samosa, him bringing up the changing incident in front of everyone πŸ˜† - he's the most respectful and mannered male cop, yet even Bulbul has never riled her up like he has πŸ€£ 

Perfect segue into HM - oof what a mess she has become in the last 100 episodes, as a character and for us viewers too. From fake Urmila -> real Urmila (with memory loss) -> unresolved/unsettled merger of Urmila/Haseena -> now flustered alternating between Haseena and ex-Karishma. Both AV and HM have their own insecurities, but I had predicted that AV would behave like our old KS and cross limits while HM would stay calm and "perfect" like always. Boy was I wrong, and how, we're witnessing the complete opposite! I never thought makers/writers would ever show THE HM flawed to this extent - acting snobby, making accusations, lacking judgement, etc (totally agree with what was said - her actions are wrong yet we can see where they're coming from). Frankly I'm so happy to see her humbled by a worthy cop - he really does have all that she does - tameez/tehzeeb/tajurba, but he's also extra sharp. His observation, investigation and analysis skills are brilliant, HM can certainly learn from that. KS even warned her of AV's skills but HM wasn't willing to get off her high horse, but I sure hope a few lost cases will fix her clouded judgements and over-confidence.

KS - ahh the sandwich, like our ex-Santu almost. It's adorable that she admires AV's smartness but can't/won't ever change loyalties from MaddamSir. She's taken a backseat from taking initiative on cases, but for now I don't mind, it sets the perfect backdrop for HM/AV clash.

Cheetoshpa - natural comedy is back woohoo. Cheetosh's brutal roasting of Saifu 🀣 (I know Ammi's choice was horrible but I took that scene for pure comedy purposes)  Pushpaji's "Lakh lak saat saath"? what πŸ€£

About the cases - it seems we're finally out of the marriage obsession. I wonder if they're implying that AV's presence invites more serious issues. The 2 sister-in-laws fighting case got randomly resolved so its not even HM's win. The archery case was so interesting, felt HM was on the wrong trail the whole time while AV focused on all the right points. She kept running after the people while he analyzed on-location evidence and motive. So I'm glad AV will be the one solving this case, he totally deserves the win.

Episodes since AV's entry were all done pretty well - clashes, comedy, scenes' flow, direction, execution. Yes, it's the Hemen sir magic haha.

Also AV is such a perfect all-rounded cop , when he talks about a case I feel like I'm watching an actual cop show. From an objective standpoint of who is a more deserving SHO, I've definitely shifted to his side. Not that he should be given MPT, like Komal said its HM's baby and she worked so hard for it. But if I had to choose where to file an FIR for a serious case, I would certainly trust Mr.Vidrohi more. Excited to see more of him.

Ah I might not be back for some time. The show has become more enjoyable these days so just gonna flow with it and take a break from much thought or discussion. Also need a break from insta fans getting all toxic about Anuseena/Amarseena/Kareena parallels (there were probably many but could we just enjoy the present pls)

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anee2

So good to see some new and more regular members! Feel free to introduce yourselves in the members' introduction/demographics topic.

Deepika di, 2nd EDT! Woww! I remember this forum and our discussions picked up around episode 400, when mission behrupiya started. 100 episodes later, and its picked up again, with AV's entry and new members joining us. We should have our own celebration of discussing 100 episodes together πŸ˜†

You badmaash ladki ... where were you? Rinki is still MIA. Am missing you guys so much. Sainath has also become a rare sight along with Komal. Mere saare bacche gayab mode mein jaa rahe hai  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hareesh_fan

yes, but I think makers are trying to establish the new character.

I agree and it's necessary to be done. Any new character needs more focus so that audience can connect to him