Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay, so a part of me is really hurt to see Haseena losing herself but I think this was necessary. She is not thinking straight at all. Her fear has completely taken over sane reasoning and result of all this she lost the first battle of this war.

Lost and win are sides of this game but this lost of MPT was not genuine loss. It was complete ignorance from Haseena's end because she is not in the right state of her mind.

This track completely gave us new Haseena, someone who is not the all famous SHO Haseena Mallik but a girl who is afraid of losing something so dear to her. If put right, MPT is her identity. 

Makes me remind of JPT track where Haseena was the only one who had gathered herself and her team and that particular track made me think nothing could ever break her. How wrong I was! Amar made me realize that Haseena too is a human and fights with her own insecurities and fears. I guess this is perfect time for someone from MPT to take charge and gather the team back. 

Saw few people on Twitter asking for Abbu. Well I agree. What can be better time than this for her Abbu to guide her.

Leaving Haseena aside, man this Amar Vidrohi is a complete package. Deepika Di, yours Amar soon might be my fav after Haseena 😉 but I still don't ship Amarseena 

Ah this track is going to be one of my fav. And this time Im so excited to see how does MPT finally takes the game in their hands because harder the conflict, more glorious the triumph.

LogicLover thumbnail

Haseena, you had to apologize to Amar. Ammi's one mistake cost him his reputation. Not done!

How on the earth did Haseena even conclude that case is solved? She did not even interrogate the suspect. Girl, you had to loose thus case so that you come back on track.

Amar's investigation skills are so good 

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

which time slot's TRP will be counted?

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Haseena, you had to apologize to Amar. Ammi's one mistake cost him his reputation. Not done!

How on the earth did Haseena even conclude that case is solved? She did not even interrogate the suspect. Girl, you had to loose thus case so that you come back on track.

Amar's investigation skills are so good 

did I miss something? What Ammi did?  I mean she chose a unique uncle for Haseena, but what else she did?

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hareesh_fan

which time slot's TRP will be counted?

7 PM. Savi and Gulki said in an IV

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hareesh_fan

did I miss something? What Ammi did?  I mean she chose a unique uncle for Haseena, but what else she did?

Ammi accidentally forwarded the video alongwith Haseena's pics to Saifu. That's how it got viral 

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ammi accidentally forwarded the video alongwith Haseena's pics to Saifu. That's how it got viral 

It actually isnt very clear - how did Ammi get the video in the first place. and she sent it to Saif and he made it viral - they left it very vague actually

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Finally, HM managed to disappoint me. Sorry, Haseena but not today. The least you could have done is apologised because the mess got created due to Ammi. Also, WTH, ammi. Like seriously even our nawab sahab is better than that Saifu. I am just so done with Ammi after this. 😒

KS came out so insensitive today as well. Something is not right with our girls in terms of jazbaat.

Overall,  loved the pace of the of the episode. It felt like I was watching a top quality english cop thriller and i enjoyed the episode. Haseena was in true sense the kickass boss lady and Gulki take a bow. You nailed it love ❤️ 

The teamwork by the mpt was an ace job. I guess this is the Hemen sir magic that everyone talks about. 👌 

Baaki ranting for tomorrow coz ammi deserves an essay. 😡

In her defence - Amar was refusing to hear anything what she wanted to say about the video getting leaked - so sorry bolne ka mauka nahi mila - and by that time Amar declared the war open from his side too😔

I liked the episode - Haseena too focussed on the winning that she wasnt working the way she should. She told that the coach was the prime suspect & maybe she would have dug a little deeper - but she got swayed by her team saying that they have won. Else I havent seen any case where Haseena so easliy jumps into conclusion. She needs to take some time & reflect after she gets to know that she has lost this case. I want my Haseena back soon😊

I liked the scene where Karishma was giving her report to both Maddam Sir & Sir.😊. Toss for Karishma !!! The smile that Haseena gave when she won the toss - and the sulky expression of Amar - the pair were too cute❤️

Ammi !!!! I was so angry on her yesterday - kam se kam check toh karo - this man is older than ammi also 🤢. Santu & Cheetah did a good job - gaali dete dete nikala unko. Haseena is too decent.

Pushpa took a chance to tease her - but Haseena wasnt in the mood - aap ke liye baat kare - what an apt retort

The video leak was a disappointment - it was not cleared properly - very vaguely handled.

Waiting to see how Haseena reacts to her first loss - she will take it graciously as she admires a good work done - but I really hope she ponders on what she did wrong not to win. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kaks0211

It actually isnt very clear - how did Ammi get the video in the first place. and she sent it to Saif and he made it viral - they left it very vague actually

The biggest question is when did HM save the video on her phone and for what? Why did she need the video on her phone? I can't see another reason apart from her wanting to keep Amar's weak point with her and this thought makes me more displeased with HM. This part didn't make sense but I'll wait for the end to make my judgement. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kaks0211

In her defence - Amar was refusing to hear anything what she wanted to say about the video getting leaked - so sorry bolne ka mauka nahi mila - and by that time Amar declared the war open from his side too😔

I liked the episode - Haseena too focussed on the winning that she wasnt working the way she should. She told that the coach was the prime suspect & maybe she would have dug a little deeper - but she got swayed by her team saying that they have won. Else I havent seen any case where Haseena so easliy jumps into conclusion. She needs to take some time & reflect after she gets to know that she has lost this case. I want my Haseena back soon😊

I liked the scene where Karishma was giving her report to both Maddam Sir & Sir.😊. Toss for Karishma !!! The smile that Haseena gave when she won the toss - and the sulky expression of Amar - the pair were too cute❤️

Ammi !!!! I was so angry on her yesterday - kam se kam check toh karo - this man is older than ammi also 🤢. Santu & Cheetah did a good job - gaali dete dete nikala unko. Haseena is too decent.

Pushpa took a chance to tease her - but Haseena wasnt in the mood - aap ke liye baat kare - what an apt retort

The video leak was a disappointment - it was not cleared properly - very vaguely handled.

Waiting to see how Haseena reacts to her first loss - she will take it graciously as she admires a good work done - but I really hope she ponders on what she did wrong not to win. 

@bold: That's true as well. but the fact she didn't really dwell on the matter made me feel weird about HM. For some reason, I found the usually humble Haseena damn arrogant yesterday. The competition is definitely clouding her better judgement. Losing this case is now vital for them. HM along with the team will get a reality check and get on their toes and hopefully the HM I love and respect, will return too. Being flawed is nice but arrogance or snobbishness doesn't sit well with me.