Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes I agree her comments were insensitive to victims 

Who is she to say there is less of it in Bollywood than in other industries, did she do a survey? lol

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg 😱 Never knew she said something so disgusting. 

@TM - you are gonna make me dislike all my fav by finding such less known statements πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: The_Best

@TM - you are gonna make me dislike all my fav by finding such less known statements πŸ˜”

Edited by Sonam-Fan-Sonu - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

You bringing such news of all actors. Sab py research ki hai 🀣

HearMeRoar thumbnail

None of the Bolly actors have ever been victims of casting couch or sexual assault of course. It always happened to someone else.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I hate to be that person but is it any wonder no one came to her support publicly when Ness was mandhandling her publicly. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Hopefully she has more empathy for victims after what she herself went through 

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I hate to be that person but is it any wonder no one came to her support publicly when Ness was mandhandling her publicly. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Hopefully she has more empathy for victims after what she herself went through 

Actually one person did publicly support her, her current husband gene. Reportedly, when Ness Wadia was manhandling her at the Wankhede stadium a couple of years ago, Gene was the one to stop Ness at the time and shield Preity. Preity got a nice guy πŸ˜³

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

Actually one person did publicly support her, her current husband gene. Reportedly, when Ness Wadia was manhandling her at the Wankhede stadium a couple of years ago, Gene was the one to stop Ness at the time and shield Preity. Preity got a nice guy πŸ˜³

I thought they met much later? But good on him. Sounds like a decent guy. 

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I thought they met much later? But good on him. Sounds like a decent guy. 

Actually when ness manhandled preity they weren’t in relationship anymore, they had broken up already in 2009 but were in a business relationship. Preity gene met in 2011 and started dating in 2012