Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ugh a Samar and PK cross. He literally did the same head movement as Samar as well. This is his great remake???

The song Kahani was the only saving grace here.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked it. As always, an Aamir Khan Production movie will always looks like a better quality craftsmanship work. 

Aamir is a great actor and he was fabulous in the trailer. He just doesn’t seem as subtle in his portrayal of a disabled person as Tom Hanks. Doesn’t make it bad acting or a bad movie.  

Aamir and Kareena look great together and have great chemistry. More so than Robin Wright and Tom Hanks if I may be so bold.  

I am very curious about how this version does parts of the story. Will Rupa’s dad be a predator in this version?  Will she end up having AIDS?  What about the Vietnam protest? That obviously doesn’t apply to India so how will Laal and Rupa reunite?  What will be Laal’s business venture that makes him a millionaire?  

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it! Very sweet and the usual Aamir Khan types; they didn't disclose any historical events in the trailer. Aamir has sincerity; Kareena looks amazing, and seems to have quite a few looks in the movie, I'm so excited

NoraSM thumbnail

Looks Good 👍🏼

They didn't reveal much in the trailer and I haven't seen original, I guess I'll watch it

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

generally I think aamir is a good actor but in this one can see that he is acting. He looks bad and fake while trying to act like a simpleton. 

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I had to roll my eyes at the Run Forest Run scene. For god's sake. 

And then turned the iconic "Life is like a box of chocolates" to golgappas and made it 10 times worse. Took out all the nuance of the original line too and turned it into stupidity. 

And All this!

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mmm, not really sure what to think of it!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desigal90

I loved it! Very sweet and the usual Aamir Khan types; they didn't disclose any historical events in the trailer. Aamir has sincerity; Kareena looks amazing, and seems to have quite a few looks in the movie, I'm so excited

Kareena looks beautiful and was great in the trailer. Hopefully it will showcase a different side of her as an actress.  She’s a lot more talented than she gets credit for. She’s just too lazy and lacks ambition to show case her talent.  

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Btw in some of those segments in the trailer, Jeh baba was also there, coz Bebo was pregnant and they had conceal it 😆

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeJdyLyICOg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

SRK has a cameo in it?

It's releasing in August, isn't it too early for the trailer? 2 audio songs are already out.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It’s a well put together trailer, it has the right elements of trying to evoke emotions, which is what most aamir khan films try to do.

but I don’t know how to feel about it, the remake of the iconic forest gump scenes are cringey, like turning chocolates into gol gappas.

and I don’t like aamirs acting here, it’s like you can tell he is acting, we have seen him do similar acting before in Pk and 3 idiots, the same simpleton and innocent character 

as I said before it has the formula that most other aamir films have, high on emotion and playing a innocent lovable character.