Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Andaaz  w Priyanka and Lara ? 

Yes. This one.

Andaaz (2003) Movie: Watch Full Movie Online on JioCinema

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I don’t think he was ever a great actor but he was better than this.

Kajol used to be a great actress in her heydays but she sucks now. Watch any recent movie and she is unbearable. I think for many actors when they don’t work regularly, they get rusty and out of practice.

Regarding the bold part, Sridevi didn’t seems rusty in English Vinglish. She was so good in that movie. 

I like Aamir’s acting prior to Lagaan, After Lagaan he started taking himself too seriously. My favourite performance of his is Sarfarosh. 

Kajol is good at emoting but other than that I find her annoying in some of her roles.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

More than LSC and Amir ...this is a spoof on the current Govt...loved it...🤣

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aamir is a terrible actor , made a mockery outta Tom’s character. Tom hanks was so subtle in Forrest Gump. You know is bad when Kareena is the best part about the trailer.

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I liked it. As always, an Aamir Khan Production movie will always looks like a better quality craftsmanship work. 

Aamir is a great actor and he was fabulous in the trailer. He just doesn’t seem as subtle in his portrayal of a disabled person as Tom Hanks. Doesn’t make it bad acting or a bad movie.  

Aamir and Kareena look great together and have great chemistry. More so than Robin Wright and Tom Hanks if I may be so bold.  

I am very curious about how this version does parts of the story. Will Rupa’s dad be a predator in this version?  Will she end up having AIDS?  What about the Vietnam protest? That obviously doesn’t apply to India so how will Laal and Rupa reunite?  What will be Laal’s business venture that makes him a millionaire?  

😂😂😂😂