Out Now - Trailer - Laal Singh Chaddha - Aamir Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah I'm just gonna watch the original. ๐Ÿ‘ No offence to Hindi film lovers but originality is dead in this industry. Songs are being stolen, films are blatant copies. Get a grip over yourself 'Bollywood'. 

You were never great but you had a charm, a vibe. All down the dumps now...

Edited by UmeraTariq - 1 years ago

Originally posted by UmeraTariq

Yeah I'm just gonna watch the original. ๐Ÿ‘ No offence to Hindi film lovers but originality is dead in this industry. Songs are being stolen, films are blatant copies. Get a grip over yourself 'Bollywood'. 

You were never great but you had a charm, a vibe. All down the dumps now...

Aamir Khan Production has acquired the official rights for this remake from Paramount Pictures or whomever the official makers were. And heโ€™s obviously incorporated Indian culture and lives into it. Aamir has spent two years on this, not counting the covid delays of course. I donโ€™t know how the final product will be but one thing for sure, it wonโ€™t be a lazy remake.

Overall I agree with what you are saying. I just donโ€™t think this movie falls into that trap.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Aamir Khan Production has acquired the official rights for this remake from Paramount Pictures or whomever the official makers were. And heโ€™s obviously incorporated Indian culture and lives into it. Aamir has spent two years on this, not counting the covid delays of course. I donโ€™t know how the final product will be but one thing for sure, it wonโ€™t be a lazy remake.

Overall I agree with what you are saying. I just donโ€™t think this movie falls into that trap.  

I respect that. However, that still isn't a strong enough reason for me to watch Laal Singh Chaddha. Unless I witness first-hand that the film is made with a purpose and intention, I won't be able to forge an emotional connection with it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, the 'blatant copies' wasn't specifically about this 'official remake'. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by UmeraTariq - 1 years ago
Originally posted by UmeraTariq

I respect that. However, that still isn't a strong enough reason for me to watch Laal Singh Chaddha. Unless I witness first-hand that the film is made with a purpose and intention, I won't be able to forge an emotional connection with it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, the 'blatant copies' wasn't specifically about this 'official remake'. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thatโ€™s absolutely fair ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Remake Singh Raddiwala ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh so yeh Forest Grump ka hindi remake hai.I loved the hollywood version so dekhta hai yeh kaise nikalta hai.๐Ÿ˜Š