Kashibai Bajirao Ballal

New promo - mastani ka adhyaya

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
https://youtu.be/j8fOa6atJDo okkkkk I am finally writing on forums after sooooo many daysssss phone ka display kharab hogaya tha sooo leave so in the promo mastani us already lattu on baji and has hunged a large painting of him but the thing they have shown correct here is abt kanha worship cuz mastani was a big worshiper of krishna being a Muslim for which she received hate also but I dont think she was a warrior as they have shown here and abt today's episode then mastani is full lattu on him aur khoob picha kar rhi hai and baji is also caring for her haan he looked for her and said ki mujhe tumhara fikr dushman kahin bhi chupe honge and then mastani also made food for baji and baji praised it also🤦‍♀️then baji said ki food is too much he should take it for soldiers then mastani threw stone on him and said 'har chiz baanti nhi jaati bajirao'🤣😂🤦‍♀️ wese one doubt is uss zamane mein to child marriage tha but mastani was unmarried till grown up lagta baji se shaadi karne ka sapna tha 🤣😂 I think ki mastani yodha bhi isliye bani taki wo baji ke sath ke yudh kar sake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U r right mastani seems to be latu on Bajirao already & she seems to be possessive for him her dialogue hints today that everything should not be shared , so she may been shown a bit jealous of kashi . Baji was worried as he thought mastani may get attack by enemies as well as his own soldiers who may think her as enemy any way he wants to meet her.

I can be wrong but seeing promo I feel makers gave mastani Meera bai touch what I mean Meerabai considered lord Krishna as husband from childhood as in a play she married his idol. So maybe mastani fell for Bajirao by simply listening about his valour & started idolising him, remember during childhood second marriage kashi asked baji women falls d valour of warrior , u will not win other women heart in return baji said whom I will give an empty sky as I already gave u , moon & stars .

Promo also hint d khand marriage if u notice she fill her maang with blood by cutting her finger by sword.

Chatrasal definitely was having problem in finding groom for mastani Coz of religion only that's why she was gifted to Bajirao not married. Mastani was extremely pretty why no rajput came forward to marry her when chatrasal was established king .

Mastani was not a warrior she never faught any war not even bundelkhand campaign nor he took her with him to any of his military expenditions.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago