Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I would also want the guy's mother to be around and praise Meety as well. And herself have short hair 😂

These ppl shud be from Ahlawats business circle like from tat Committee group who has a  reputable standing in the society!!! N the mother shud say that she always wanted Meety to he her Bahu 👍🏼

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Noooo.. show meetwa's struggle to get meety this time.. like real struggle. Take your time makers.. plan it properly and execute .. give us back our old meetwa after that...not immediately ..😒

I hope so... but from the transfer bts mujhe zyada ummeed nahi hai... and from my pov Meetwa does not deserve to get back Meety even after struggle. But its an itv show .... leads will have to get back together I know. And Meety will forgive. Also  now from this shadi bts, there is no separation on cards. 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

I hope this guy is from their business circle who knows Ahlawats family  vry well😆… i did voice this before too, one who has a solid standing in reputation as well as in stature…. So its much easier him to convey his points that despite coming off from a wealthy background, he had always crushed on her cos she was special as well as different from all the other gals that he had seen or met……I jus want him to praise Meety to the skies !!! 😳…if possible, agar Meety ki purani  lambe baal wali pic bi hai to uske Wallet mei ya phone par  wo bi Bata dena 🤣🤣….. so ye log ko jhatka lagey kya Pagal deewana Ashique se panga para hai …. 🤣🤣

All Ahlawats deserved to be trashed brutally….

You mean someone who is obsessed with meety?? nah ji.. I dont want one more villain to this show..😕

I would say.. someone who is matured and who really admires meety.. in all way..be it her look or her body language or her hair or her smartness or her beauty or cuteness.. he should tell them these are the qualities that makes her different and which he is fan of..And he doesn't prefer the normal so called beauties and he can find thousands of them but meety is unique..

Maluu thumbnail

I hope so... but from the transfer bts mujhe zyada ummeed nahi hai... and from my pov Meetwa does not deserve to get back Meety even after struggle. But its an itv show .... leads will have to get back together I know. And Meety will forgive. Also  now from this shadi bts, there is no separation on cards. 

True.. Raj papa wont allow them to separate .. 😔

But its ok..I really wish .. meetwa go mad and papita will try to consol him but he should go out of control .. way far than he was during manushi's issue.. papita should get a reality check ..pls pls pls makers.. 😭

Anjureads thumbnail

hehehe.. and blackmailing everyone with her health so that all functions will be completed without any issues.. Oh God.. I want to see that now.. 

Kab aayega ye episode? And will there be any promo for this? 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would also want the guy's mother to be around and praise Meety as well. And herself have short hair 😂

ahlawat seeing better version of meety sasural kitna mazaa aayega

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

I hope this guy is from their business circle who knows Ahlawats family  vry well😆… i did voice this before too, one who has a solid standing in reputation as well as in stature…. So its much easier him to convey his points that despite coming off from a wealthy background, he had always crushed on her cos she was special as well as different from all the other gals that he had seen or met……I jus want him to praise Meety to the skies !!! 😳…if possible, agar Meety ki purani  lambe baal wali pic bi hai to uske Wallet mei ya phone par  wo bi Bata dena 🤣🤣….. so ye log ko jhatka lagey kya Pagal deewana Ashique se panga para hai …. 🤣🤣

All Ahlawats deserved to be trashed brutally….

yes meety should be treated as diamond which she is

tamanna1391 thumbnail

True.. Raj papa wont allow them to separate .. 😔

But its ok..I really wish .. meetwa go mad and papita will try to consol him but he should go out of control .. way far than he was during manushi's issue.. papita should get a reality check ..pls pls pls makers.. 😭

meetwa madness for meety , babita seeing his desperation is dream come true for viewers

Maluu thumbnail

Kab aayega ye episode? And will there be any promo for this? 

Finally someone from forum is asking for a promo and epi..wow 😆😆

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

meetwa madness for meety , babita seeing his desperation is dream come true for viewers

yes yes yes..