Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Also he says Isha ke liye nahi... Meet Bahu ke liye.. that means Isha is also back home.. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

He also deserves a remarriage.. 🥺

Offcourse… Hes still hawtt😆 n gudluking👍🏼… tats y Baps is always decked up 🤣… Jokes apart, i wish he had smeone from past who can be a serious threat to Baps… i wnt to see her crying her sockets  out!!!

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I need June ke epis pls.. 🥺

Kab aayenge sautan bhaiya.. 🥺

Transfer segment se jyada interesting hoga remarriage wala.. 🥺

Logic hoga ki nahi hoga... like will there be at least talk of divorce if not filing for divorce 🤣

Anyway... Raj uncle ko in sab se kya lena dena... just do it ... 

Wonder what is Meety's stand.

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Also he says Isha ke liye nahi... Meet Bahu ke liye.. that means Isha is also back home.. 

mmm.. what about papita? how is she going to react there ? pls makers ..i dont want any more drama from her side for Isha's case.. 

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

She should inform meetwa about this..there is no way to stop Raj.. Meety will get married soon..🤣

Makers..pls bring some handsome munda as groom.. anyway its a cameo ..so you can afford..pls pls pls..😒

Yes dear, i want a hawt gud looking n a respectable Munda who always had a crush on Meety since childhood or skool days… Why cnt Meety has admirers??!! 😭…y the makers cnt gve tat to us??!!!  She is  absolutely pretty as well a brave  n a confident gal… Tats enough for anyone to feel attracted towards her… I want this new guy to atleast open the rusted dimag of Ahlawats by showing how foolish they are to reject a Diamond … !! I want him to sing praises of her beauty😆… as well as being smitten by her sharpness n intelligence… Cmon makers dnt dissapoint us!!!

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehraan

Yes dear, i want a hawt gud looking n a respectable Munda who always had a crush on Meety since childhood or skool days… Why cnt Meety has admirers??!! 😭…y the makers cnt gve tat to us??!!!  She is  absolutely pretty as well a brave  n a confident gal… Tats enough for anyone to feel attracted towards her… I want this new guy to atleast open the rusted dimag of Ahlawats by showing how foolish they are to reject a Diamond … !! I want him to sing praises of her beauty😆… as well as being smitten by her sharpness n intelligence… Cmon makers dnt dissapoint us!!!

i too want the same , hopefully makers ye wish poor kardein

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Logic hoga ki nahi hoga... like will there be at least talk of divorce if not filing for divorce 🤣

First of all he shud say Meety to remove mangalsutra n wipe off the sindoor  n better shift to Ishas room or guestroom😆… Raj needs to issue strict orders to mke it catastrophic  🤣🤣…..i dnt want Meety to be anywhere involved if this is a planning by Raj which looks like that in segment… 

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

This time meety wont do anything to save their marriage as she got a cut clear ans from meetwa that he doesnt want to stay in this relationship and he will never ever work on this marriage..😡

I hope ..Raj will mention that now onwards meety is free from all the promises she made such as wont leave meetwa , wont leave this relation etc etc.. and now he is giving a promise that his beti will get a better life.. something like this.. 

Also..I think .. first one will be  transfer news .. first stone to meetwa's brkdown..followed by divorce ..2nd stone.. and the final one with the proposal idea..smiley16

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

i too want the same , hopefully makers ye wish poor kardein

Since the start of the show, I seriously wanted someone to feel deeply smitten or attracted towards her as a Woman… n wat possible way it could be if there is someone  who always crushed on her or fell for her during the younger days… It would be a slap on Ahlawats !!!

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Yes.. an absolute admirer of Meety.. he should point out especially to masoom and papita how attractive she is ..and it is not jus hair that makes someone beautiful.. and the language she use.. he should give a proper reply to that engagement day drama.. this new guy should tell her how he likes her hair , her language, her intelligence , smartness and how cute and beautiful she is from in and out.. so bring someone from her childhood or from her same department ..