Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

i too want the same , hopefully makers ye wish poor kardein

🤞🤞🤞🤞

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

First of all he shud say Meety to remove mangalsutra n wipe off the sindoor  n better shift to Ishas room or guestroom😆… Raj needs to issue strict orders to mke it catastrophic  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£â€¦..i dnt want Meety to be anywhere involved if this is a planning by Raj which looks like that in segment… 

Yes yes yes.. do it Raj papa.. we are with you..

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Finally they learnt TRP chahiye toh buzz bhi chahiye.. warna ab tak SBS telecast ke baad aata tha. 

At least something has improved 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

First of all he shud say Meety to remove mangalsutra n wipe off the sindoor  n better shift to Ishas room or guestroom😆… Raj needs to issue strict orders to mke it catastrophic  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£â€¦..i dnt want Meety to be anywhere involved if this is a planning by Raj which looks like that in segment… 

Ok... so be it 😂

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

At least something has improved 😂

I think its a do or die situation for team meet.. take action now..or die..😛

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

I think its a do or die situation for team meet.. take action now..or die..😛

True... and they have got enough backlash for the mystery... ab Meetwa ka character... so they also need to hold on to existing audience by showing something to look forward to. 

Hum Meety ka memory loss ki maang kar rhe thhe but looks like viewers will just need to erase the character butchering from memory. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes.. an absolute admirer of Meety.. he should point out especially to masoom and papita how attractive she is ..and it is not jus hair that makes someone beautiful.. and the language she use.. he should give a proper reply to that engagement day drama.. this new guy should tell her how he likes her hair , her language, her intelligence , smartness and how cute and beautiful she is from in and out.. so bring someone from her childhood or from her same department ..

I hope this guy is from their business circle who knows Ahlawats family  vry well😆… i did voice this before too, one who has a solid standing in reputation as well as in stature…. So its much easier him to convey his points that despite coming off from a wealthy background, he had always crushed on her cos she was special as well as different from all the other gals that he had seen or met……I jus want him to praise Meety to the skies !!! ðŸ˜³â€¦if possible, agar Meety ki purani  lambe baal wali pic bi hai to uske Wallet mei ya phone par  wo bi Bata dena 🤣🤣….. so ye log ko jhatka lagey kya Pagal deewana Ashique se panga para hai …. 🤣🤣

All Ahlawats deserved to be trashed brutally….

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Yes.. an absolute admirer of Meety.. he should point out especially to masoom and papita how attractive she is ..and it is not jus hair that makes someone beautiful.. and the language she use.. he should give a proper reply to that engagement day drama.. this new guy should tell her how he likes her hair , her language, her intelligence , smartness and how cute and beautiful she is from in and out.. so bring someone from her childhood or from her same department ..

I would also want the guy's mother to be around and praise Meety as well. And herself have short hair 😂

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

True... and they have got enough backlash for the mystery... ab Meetwa ka character... so they also need to hold on to existing audience by showing something to look forward to. 

Hum Meety ka memory loss ki maang kar rhe thhe but looks like viewers will just need to erase the character butchering from memory. 

Noooo.. show meetwa's struggle to get meety this time.. like real struggle. Take your time makers.. plan it properly and execute .. give us back our old meetwa after that...not immediately ..😒