Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

You mean someone who is obsessed with meety?? nah ji.. I dont want one more villain to this show..😕

I would say.. someone who is matured and who really admires meety.. in all way..be it her look or her body language or her hair or her smartness or her beauty or cuteness.. he should tell them these are the qualities that makes her different and which he is fan of..And he doesn't prefer the normal so called beauties and he can find thousands of them but meety is unique..

Who wants Obsession man…🤣… i want smeone who dearly luved her n wished the best for her but he couldn’t profess his love due to them being young or immature…They could have been good frends in school but he never wanted anything beside her happiness👍🏼… Maybe he must have jerked his crush as fantasy … 😆…  …. See  any  new matured guy coming now wont fall automatically in love with her or see her innate qualities within a day or two😆…. It has to be someone from her past who knew her very well n has a deeper attachment n….. So im all for the admirer who knew her inside out n have no inhibitions to accept  her cos she had  always been special and will always be!!

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

These ppl shud be from Ahlawats business circle like from tat Committee group who has a  reputable standing in the society!!! N the mother shud say that she always wanted Meety to he her Bahu 👍🏼

Yes.. this makes sense .. they should also hold same pos as Ahlawats.. lets see.. 👍🏼

If makers can arrange a famous face as groom, then its fine for me.. meetwa should die out of jealousy. he should literally beg to his family to stop this marriage and to meety as well.. and planning for elope can also fit here..hehehe.. 

OMG!! I am going so far I know.. will stop here ..😎

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Who wants Obsession man…🤣… i want smeone who dearly luved her n wished the best for her but he couldn’t profess his love due to them being young or immature…They could have been good frends in school but he never wanted anything beside her happiness👍🏼… Maybe he must have jerked his crush as fantasy … 😆…  …. See  any  new matured guy coming now wont fall automatically in love with her or see her innate qualities within a day or two😆…. It has to be someone from her past who knew her very well n has a deeper attachment n….. So im all for the admirer who knew her inside out n have no inhibitions to accept  her cos she had  always been special and will always be!!

Kaash..they bring this plot on.. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meko aisa kyu lag raha k kahi sabki fussss na ho jaye😆

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Yes v r good in spinning tales 🥺

mehraan thumbnail

Kaash..they bring this plot on.. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Soncho kitna Maza ayega😆… Meetwa will die green in jealousy that someone else knew Meety more personally way before he could n then they had shared a great bond in their younger dys… n still are good frends… So wat better way it would be that Meety had a male frend n he was her admirer too  … n Meetwas thoughts shooting wildly in his head n body with fury like how come he could be  so easily replaceable 🤣 n wat else did they share or had in common?? Like so much emotions running in him… i jus wnt him to see suffer,… Bas🤣

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Finally someone from forum is asking for a promo and epi..wow 😆😆

Promo tho nikalenge na... maybe next week they will release the promo. 

And I also want to know who is the new director 🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Ravi was supposed to be this kind of guy for Sunaina isnt it 😅

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Main bolna nahi cha rhi thhi 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Yes v r good in spinning tales 🥺

Thats why I was asking for promo... promo se bhi zyada nahi pata chalega but still.