Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yes ask those two Alliens and hoi hello where you went 🤨

Katti with you all😤 I am going to Himalayas 😤

Send postcard everyone ✌️ that's the punishment for you all 😡

Chorryyyy.. Abhi se I won't go gayab.. Even if I go pehle batake jaaungi.. Don't worry ab se chahe Imlie mujhe kitna bhi irritate kyun na kare lekin I will come here and nikalofy my bhadaas on her, and shower pyaar on Aryan Singh Rathore..

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Delphi1

I'm sorry I'm no more active here, but after seeing this I couldn't help myself 🤣 I had to post it. Kya hai bey ye. So hilarious 🤣 Aryan latkoing on his date 🤣
 Okay bye again 😆

https://twitter.com/vrinshacaps/status/1526733358025170944?s=20&t=5QugIV7ZVbx1Sh4EvywOOQ

I know you will come today 🤨 that's why I didn't say goodbye yesterday why to waste damn energy

First you decide whetherto come or say goodbye 🤷  

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

An opinion well stated about ITV, if anyone wants to read 😊

btw they should have mentioned about Imlie also, Imlie 1.0 as fans like to call it.

https://twitter.com/LarlieH/status/1526485733003128832?s=20&t=IyaCXQKG_xXL1lPuNwcCtw

No matter, ASR saved the day and the show 

Edited by -Siaa- - 2 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

gajab hai yaar matlab if all family n not even family ppl in the house -only sundar was mssing n rathore family servants - going to discuss date with husband like this i will say let not go what is this drama 

ITV like this saara duniya jannge SR bhi karenge toh then kiska baccha blame bhi aayega

full of no logicc

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Yes ask those two Alliens and hoi hello where you went 🤨

Katti with you all😤 I am going to Himalayas 😤

Send postcard everyone ✌️ that's the punishment for you all 😡

haila itna gussaaas

Sowwieeeee tussi na jao aabhi party suru hui hua hain

aabhi toh sher ermm Aryan is going to taste blood ermmm 🤬😈☺️

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

why the hell do everyone know abt their date n everyone in tht one room house discuss their date n proposal!? inclu kal ki aayi jyo like everyone know that they didnt say i love u n today they r going to say i love u n then.... like all waiting for good news/bad news next but will still blame imlie if she pregnant!? 🤔🤔 n what is this narmada telling jyo baba u take care of aryan like narmada know she is going with them for datE n arpita is ok with kabab me haddi going? 😆 matlab kuch samjha nahi aaj ka epi. 

only hmmmm wala song n last 5 mins me kuch samjh aaya 😆now see what will happen in keechad tmrw 😃

hahaha... i was thinking the same.. Narmada knows and wants Jyo baba to go and spoil Arylie date.

And everyone knows that Aryan is going to say i love you; why isn't Narmada asking him why did he married imlie in first place. The deal is secret only to Arylie. 

Actually, i miss that old secretive Arylie where things remain between them. Just for drama sake Aryan is telling Jyo things, which i feel he should. Why did he need a new confidante in Jyo that too when he has Arpita on his side already

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Aaj Kii Taaza Khabar Aryan Ne Aakhirkaar Pakad Hii Liya Imlie Kii Kamar, Woh Bhi Bina Koi Barrier...☺️☺️

And I am dead and gone, I am typing this from heaven.. The way Aryan's hand circled around Imlie's waist, it was 'se*y af' to the power of infinity plus one!!

Delphi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I know you will come today 🤨 that's why I didn't say goodbye yesterday why to waste damn energy

First you decide whetherto come or say goodbye 🤷  

Hahah 🤣 I saw this pic today just few minutes earlier and it was too hilarious so couldn't stop myself from posting 🤣 But yeah won't stay here for long in a day, Actually I'm prepared for exam but still I'm having too much stress nowadays plus lots to revise, even if I'm prepared can't stop revising again and again right ? Nowadays my condition is like anytime I'm going to hyperventilate due to extreme stress and I have never seen failures in life, been a topper mostly but last time I failed in this exam, so that's why all these mood swings etc due to all this plus I can't see tears in my parents eyes, If I won't qualify then they'll be heartbroken. 
I'm sorry I don't know if I am making sense or not but I hope you understand my present situation, though I've stopped watching the episodes as of now to maintain some peace in my life.
But this pic is too hilarious man 🤣 Kaise aryan is literally hanging on the tree house 🤣
And also I heard SR is coming ? Atif posted some nightbomb it seems ? Usmei aryan looking like shocked puppy and imlie looks like cute smiling bunny 🤣 this girl pakka confessed or kissed him and the guy lost it it seems 🤣 Do tag me when this episode airs, I would like to see what's happening, how they are going to produce baby 🤣☺️

Edited by Delphi1 - 2 years ago
PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Km181

hahaha... i was thinking the same.. Narmada knows and wants Jyo baba to go and spoil Arylie date.

And everyone knows that Aryan is going to say i love you; why isn't Narmada asking him why did he married imlie in first place. The deal is secret only to Arylie. 

Actually, i miss that old secretive Arylie where things remain between them. Just for drama sake Aryan is telling Jyo things, which i feel he should. Why did he need a new confidante in Jyo that too when he has Arpita on his side already

exjactly. arpita already arrange a date for them so beautiful all alone last time this time also they can show aryan taking arpita sundar help for foode tc why he need jyo. just for story to show she is friend but actually she not even frient to him cos he nevr bother abt her for 10 yrs. leave imlie for 10 mins n show. this tv drama all spoiling name of friendhsip with such rubbish track 

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Delphi1

Hahah 🤣 I saw this pic today just few minutes earlier and it was too hilarious so couldn't stop myself from posting 🤣 But yeah won't stay here for long in a day, Actually I'm prepared for exam but still I'm having too much stress nowadays plus lots to revise, even if I'm prepared can't stop revising again and again right ? Nowadays my condition is like anytime I'm going to hyperventilate due to extreme stress and I have never seen failures in life, been a topper mostly but last time I failed in this exam, so that's why all these mood swings etc due to all this plus I can't see tears in my parents eyes, If I won't qualify then they'll be heartbroken. 
I'm sorry I don't know if I am making sense or not but I hope you understand my present situation, though I've stopped watching the episodes as of now to maintain some peace in my life.
But this pic is too hilarious man 🤣 Kaise aryan is literally hanging on the tree house 🤣
And also I heard SR is coming ? Atif posted some nightbomb it seems ? Usmei aryan looking like shocked puppy and imlie looks like cute smiling bunny 🤣 this girl pakka confessed or kissed him and the guy lost it it seems 🤣 Do tag me when this episode airs, I would like to see what's happening, how they are going to produce baby 🤣☺️

just wnt to tell u u will succeed. dont take stress n even if for any reason it is difficult this time also dont b heartbroken cos there will b something else bigger plan for u from God. always rmmbr. ❤️