Arylie Discussion Thread 54 🧿 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh ho kya raha hai!! Muskan ka night bomb abhi dekha...aru thodasa sad sa baitha hai...and imlie is gazing at him 

What is happening 😍 and episode synopsis says romantic moment!! So consummation kaha gaya??

So we're we just dreaming 😅 

Damn itne set up ke baad i want that suhaagraat ❤️🔥 

Let's see kya hota hai!!

I am a bit scared now🙈

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we l get to know of jyotis plan now..like what she is thinking for the future!! I think she is planning big time 

The storm is here to arrive🥺😑 

God save everyone 🙏

neha11122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

I totally get you. I am well practised in compartmentalizing ITV plots by now.....bohut experience hui gawa hai with bad writing and illogical plot twists.

I honestly dont mind an SR right now. This is not a couple who dont know the ins and outs of each other. On the contrary, they both know each other and understand each other quite well. All this was established right from her getting a job and till PD Atank track......they actually did several marriage rasams inadvertently during Adini 2nd marriage. They know most of the basic pains and joys of each other. 

Aryan is genuinely in love with her and wants to be her hubby in all ways. Just that he hesitates to say the three words. The only barrier between them was the forced marriage issue which Imlie got over finally after resolving his revenge. And once that was out of the way there is nothing but good feelings in both their hearts. So many epis Arpita and others pointed out their inability to look anywhere but at each other and blush and be shy.  So like any normal married couple who like each other and have no major grudge or obstacle, they come close physically.

And maybe the CVs are trying to show a marked contrast with her previous marriage. It is totally normal for a married couple to be physical right from the day after marriage in real life. Thats what the SR introduces into their life. Most shows make abnormal delays in SR but thats just because most shows have a lead couple who barely understand each other or like each other or are forced when they get married.  Here the only issue has been solved now. Aryan is ready to give all haq on himself to her. She doesnt have to fight him or prove her love or her character to him to be accepted as the wife and love of his life. She just has to be what she is naturally to be his world by his own choice. 

Imlie already chose this marriage by coming back. They both just got shy and couldn't voice out their feelings. Imlie would naturally look to Aryan to lead the way here as she has already suffered rejection. So all Aryan needed to do was speak his heart and things would progress. So once they did that, Imlie is pouring out her gratitude and love to him now that she knows this is love from his side and not just friend ship. Hence now its very likely, that if Imlie takes a step closer to him physically, Aryan is going to respond wholeheartedly and go all the way. So being intimate is  just a natural progression in their marriage.

For them, the obstacles are all external issues that they solve by supporting each other. I am hoping this fertility thing is also such an issue. 

The USP of Aru Imlu bond is their ability to  uplift each other and fight for each other because they trust each other very much. The only thing that can tear that is 1)memory loss 2) accident 3) big villain playing with one of their lives at the price of the other 4)huge amount of repeated miscommunication about their trust on each other.

So am pretty hopeful that they will deal with this new issue as well.

I agree to this!!

Let's see how they show it now

neha11122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

I told you guys he seemed too content. Ullu ki dum kahin ka 

Yaar lagta hai imlie.ko hi first step lena padega...isse kucho nahi ho paega in imlie style!!

😅😍

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha11122

Yaar lagta hai imlie.ko hi first step lena padega...isse kucho nahi ho paega in imlie style!!

😅😍

Her ILU should turn him on but I guess AK wants to have another set, another location to show SR with some sexy dance etc😆. Kuch bada plan hoga. So abhi sirf confession hi milna hain humein over 3 -4 episodes. 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Ladies vote... lets se how many think the deed is done

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5291658?ri=6&rv=6590