May 19 spoiler : radhabai to tell truth

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Public support kashi & baji decide that he will help bundelkhand.

Radhabai tells kaveri kashi has power so I have kashi's truth.

Radhabai says to kashi u have no right to hide truth from baji as her family woman don't do such things baji will know about his first unborn child.

### go radhabai tell d truth to baji , hope kashi get thrown away from peshwin position.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Public support kashi & baji decide that he will help bundelkhand.

Radhabai tells kaveri kashi has power so I have kashi's truth.

Radhabai says to kashi u have no right to hide truth from baji as her family woman don't do such things baji will know about his first unborn child.

### go radhabai tell d truth to baji , hope kashi get thrown away from peshwin position.

I just hope Radhabai doesn't back off and tells the truth to Baji because he has the right to know about him becoming a father... Ishvar kare Baji ko pata chal jaye because Kashi madam toh kabhi nahi bolegi.. 🤔

p.s. I shall be travelling for 3-4 days to a remote area in Rajasthan.. So well seems like I won't be available  for any discussion.. So just keep giving me crisp of the story until I come back to have discussions. Thank You 😊

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: StudyForLife

I just hope Radhabai doesn't back off and tells the truth to Baji because he has the right to know about him becoming a father... Ishvar kare Baji ko pata chal jaye because Kashi madam toh kabhi nahi bolegi.. 🤔

p.s. I shall be travelling for 3-4 days to a remote area in Rajasthan.. So well seems like I won't be available  for any discussion.. So just keep giving me crisp of the story until I come back to have discussions. Thank You 😊

yes hope ki radha tells the truth and kashi gets out if peshwin position btw enjoy ur trip try to connect of possible otherwise after 3-4 days u can check