Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Might be the last EDT here for many of us ðŸ˜­

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

At the very least they should stop giving out spoilers/pre-cap/leaked scripts etc.- whoever gives advance warning of nonsense coming up?

Not that there is anything worthwhile to watch but knowing where this is headed will ensure there's absolutely no way to watch this with any peace what with the constant doomsday sword hanging 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Wohoaa , Big congratulations Dooduuu !!🎉

U deserve all the appreciation for that write up .

I am so happy NM read and acknowledged.  I wish this reaches the technical team and they realize the value of what they had created,  it was not supposed to be  yet another cliché ITV soap .It was a piece of art, that touched a lot of  hearts, acted like a muse to many art lovers , a show that had the potential to become an intense , classic love story , something that can be cherished, discussed , debated and celebrated  forever like ZGH, but makers  took away its beauty and simplicity to achieve what , I don't know. TRP's were anyway  much  better before .

Did NM get the context though?

I got my book Behind The Beautiful Forevers , excited 🤩

Thanks re! I don't know whether he got the context or not but yeah seems like he read it. That was sweet of him. I hope Disha also likes the writeup on Priya. 

Oh, you got the book! Great read it and I won't spoil it for you. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

same here! ram hating priya will be horrible 😢

I just can't trust these cvs and creatives my heart is saying ki aisa na ho but mera dimag janta hai ki ye log kya kya kar sakte hai😡

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

It's like they have all turned off the brains 

I don't think they had brains to begin with. smiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

If she fails to tell Ram about her suspicions on Varun, I will be hating her too. It is inexcusable. 

I don't think priya will hide it and even if she hides maybe there's some situation due to which she is unable to say anything

RockingSunny thumbnail

more than ram they r messing priya’s character so badly. her love for ram is making her so weak. i want the old priya back ðŸ˜’

If they show that for once priya is hiding it deliberately then I know where will this show lead😡. Isse accha to priya ka gussa wala roop hi tha jab chaho tab gussa hona and ram ka usko manana

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I just can't trust these cvs and creatives my heart is saying ki aisa na ho but mera dimag janta hai ki ye log kya kya kar sakte hai😡

all we can do is pray whatever track they show is for the betterment of both the show and fans. tbh i always seen the leap coming from day one, mujhe pata tha if the show dont flop there will be a likely a leap with seperation, tbh i neither like seperation idea  and hate the hatred idea even more ðŸ˜’. only two positive thing will be fresh storyline out of murder track and raya’s cute daughter

RockingSunny thumbnail

all we can do is pray whatever track they show is for the betterment of both the show and fans. tbh i always seen the leap coming from day one, mujhe pata tha if the show dont flop there will be a likely a leap with seperation, tbh i neither like seperation idea  and hate the hatred idea even more ðŸ˜’. only two positive thing will be fresh storyline out of murder track and raya’s cute daughter

I still have a chota sa hope that this turns out to be vanvas track. Hatred between leads is just horrible can't see nakul and disha doing that

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Usg95

My guess is Shubhu planning to help shivi out of SH may lead to her death.

I had the same thinking he is the reason behind Shivi's death. They were making plans actually