Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #33

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161098521

Yeah it seems like Priya will brush if off... The 'ex-lover' comment is so disrespectful. I'm disappointed Priya will let it go. 

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161098521

Yeah it seems like Priya will brush if off... The 'ex-lover' comment is so disrespectful. I'm disappointed Priya will let it go. 

Arre they are trying to close the track before June 6th 🤣

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Then do not make such comments in the first place. It was unnecessary! 

Then do not make such comments in the first place. It was unnecessary! 

ab hero ko koun batayega?🤣

How is it possible that every time someone overhears Shubhu and Nandu talking against Ram, it is alway Shubhu who is seen in the bad light. 

On Lohri Priya heard such conversation and Nandu conveniently spoke the correct thing that saves her image and only shows Shubhu as villain. 

Today also same happened... Is nandu really lucky or she has a set of eyes on the back of her head 🤣

It's like Nazar vs Nazariya again... Where Shubhu is the Nazar and Nandu is the nazariya jo dusro ko dikhta nhi hai 😛

Edited by Usg95 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Why is that? Today it seemed like they are closing everything. Nandani was being too straight forward. She also said I am tired of playing the good mother. Akki overhead the bad people which never happens in this show ðŸ˜†

Made me wonder is the show ending or something like that?

Originally posted by aneeshakumar

Why is that? Today it seemed like they are closing everything. Nandani was being too straight forward. She also said I am tired of playing the good mother. Akki overhead the bad people which never happens in this show ðŸ˜†

Made me wonder is the show ending or something like that?

Akki never head Nandini, only Shubhu. June 6th was when VK was murdered, that's all

Originally posted by Usg95

How is it possible that every time someone overhears Shubhu and Nandu talking against Ram, it is alway Shubhu who is scene in the bad light. 

On Lohri Priya heard such conversation and Nandu conveniently spoke the correct thing that saves her image and only shows Shubhu as villain. 

Today also same happened... Is nandu really lucky or she has a set of eyes on the back of her head 🤣

It's like Nazar vs Nazariya again... Where Shubhu is the Nazar and Nandu is the nazariya jo dusro ko dikhta nhi hai 😛

Nandini also said something like she's tired of playing a good mother, no? 

I can't believe Ram was going to leave everything under Nandini's name and would leave 5% to Priya 

Nandini also said something like she's tired of playing a good mother, no? 

No one heard this na 😅

I can't believe Ram was going to leave everything under Nandini's name and would leave 5% to Priya