Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Why not end the show on a happy note? End VK track and done but no show has to go forever. 

Ekta will never know what the young audience wants. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ewwww shivi dead?

Fckers could have shown her going away with akki. This was disgusting and unnecessary. I hope it's not true and it is flashback for papa kapoor antim sanskar. Cause if not this will be used for raya seperation and a relationship is never same after a death.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Why not end the show on a happy note? End VK track and done but no show has to go forever. 

Ekta will never know what the young audience wants. 

she is aged na how will she know ðŸ˜† i m still surprised she even managed to come up with a show like balh1 n 2 (those shows r still okay compared to her crap bhagyas sorry if there r any fans here of that show)

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Even if it is like this. Why does Priya need to sacrifice every time? ðŸ˜­

cause in EK show only FL does all the sacrifice ðŸ¤ª

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My guess is Shubhu planning to help shivi out of SH may lead to her death.

Edited by Usg95 - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shivina dead? ðŸ˜² Wait! What? ðŸ˜³ WTF is wrong with these people? That’s the only way they can separate the leads? By making the ML hate FL? This is horrible and since it’s already been shot we can’t even hope that’s not the case. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

she is aged na how will she know ðŸ˜† i m still surprised she even managed to come up with a show like balh1 n 2 (those shows r still okay compared to her crap bhagyas sorry if there r any fans here of that show)

I don’t even know y she came up with those two horrible shows. And add another one to the list. Bhagya Lakshmi. Seen few scenes and the FL is married off to the ML owing to a kundali dosh so that he can later marry his GF and his entire family is involved in this. Yet they have the audacity to expect the FL to do wifey duties after the truth is out and the GF is hanging around like Betaal. Shows on that channel are hopeless and I am glad they are out of top 5. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

I was actually imagining that Akki gets a movie contract and they disappear abroad for his shooting. But this??!! Bump off karna hi tha toh there are so many more deserving candidates 

If Shivi dies and Priya's family is involved, then separation it is!

In that case I will personally root for Priya to be thrown out of Ram’s life coz she has been unintendedly instrumental in exposing him to danger, by trying to protect her mother’s non-existent dignity & her sisters’ lousy marriages.

He is better off without such mega-dysfunctional in-laws where nobody takes any responsibility except Priya.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

what if its priya? maybe ram and all found a body and think its priya’s body but its someone else. just like s1, ram will think priya is dead. maybe only krish knows priya is alive, and priya finds out she is pregnant but cause of guilt she doesnt go back to ram or something.  also disha’s not shooting.

ta-da start of parallel romantic track with Krish becoming her support system & loving her silently while she regards him as a friend. Sh*t

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

ta-da start of parallel romantic track with Krish becoming her support system & loving her silently while she regards him as a friend. Sh*t

time to handle krish’s ek tarfa pyaar for priya after ram’s ek tarfa pyaar for vedu at start ðŸ¤ª