Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

i wish this was how the track went on 

everyone thinks priya and ram are dead or priya is dead and ram shifted abroad cause he misses priya too much and to get over the incidebt

but then turns out they r fine, and together

and living happily somewhere with their angel baby girl

(maybe only ram’s friends and krish  can know about it)

both of ram-priya deserve better than their lunatic family esp priya 😡

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Priya deserves someone like Krish at least he has less baggage and no money means no one will plot against them.

I've been rooting for the wrong couple all along. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bana

In that case I will personally root for Priya to be thrown out of Ram’s life coz she has been unintendedly instrumental in exposing him to danger, by trying to protect her mother’s non-existent dignity & her sisters’ lousy marriages.

He is better off without such mega-dysfunctional in-laws where nobody takes any responsibility except Priya.

There is no redemption for Priya if Shivi dies coz of her family members and Ram will never forgive her. I cannot see how. She herself is responsible for this mess coz she put her spineless mother and sister above her husband.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

ta-da start of parallel romantic track with Krish becoming her support system & loving her silently while she regards him as a friend. Sh*t

I'd rather it took the route of S1 instead of Ram hating Priya. Better it be Priya's fake death than Shivi.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I'd rather it took the route of S1 instead of Ram hating Priya. Better it be Priya's fake death than Shivi.

same here! ram hating priya will be horrible 😢

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Even if it is like this. Why does Priya need to sacrifice every time? 😭

She doesnt need to. Who is asking her to? It is her own mixed up priorities, blind devotion to a good for nothing family, over-zealous need to be mahaan & over-sized sense of guilt. She has noone to blame for this situation but herself & her stupid decisions. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

same here! ram hating priya will be horrible 😢

If she fails to tell Ram about her suspicions on Varun, I will be hating her too. It is inexcusable. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

If she fails to tell Ram about her suspicions on Varun, I will be hating her too. It is inexcusable. 

more than ram they r messing priya’s character so badly. her love for ram is making her so weak. i want the old priya back 😒

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

If I knew about this yesterday I would have never taken part of the trend! They'll do anything in order to bring separation. 

Wait until role reversal comes true! 

I don't get why they can't let happy moments linger even for a bit. There's an overcrowding of evil characters here and unfortunately none of them are being sent off!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Since we completed 150 pages should we move to the next EDT?