Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

How many crores do you think it will manage to cross?

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

How many crores do you think it will manage to cross?

180Cr comfortably. It has an outside chance of touching 200 Cr too if Jugjugg Jeeyo flops.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: altgr

180Cr comfortably. It has an outside chance of touching 200 Cr too if Jugjugg Jeeyo flops.

I honestly dont mind if JJJ flops as long as I enjoy it

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

200Cr is possible. It has another weekend ahead as well. 

What a tight slap on the nepo’s faces 🤣

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was a fun watch one of my most enjoyable theatre experience since alot of my extended family was there in the first viewing, I personally prefer it over the 1st Bhool bhulaiya, Kiara is pretty and had her moments, looked good with Kartik, Tabu looked ethereal and did a lot of heavy lifting in the second half, support cast was great and Kartik carried the film through n through his chemistry with Tabu or, Rajpal Yadav n Sanjay mishra and specially with that Potlu kid nd his father was great😆

The guy acts well, is a smooth dancer with great screen presence and is very relatable. He deserves all the success and more. I liked the theatre version of male Ami je tomar more than Arijit's. 

4 stars⭐️

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

200Cr is possible. It has another weekend ahead as well. 

What a tight slap on the nepo’s faces 🤣

And also on Kangana's😆. Don't forget that. Best part is she can't even complain about big bad BW mafia ganging up on her. She got taken to school by someone derided as a non-actor and is 100%, bona fide non-nepo.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ADVERTISEMENT

HOME » BOX OFFICE

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Box Office Day 25: Is Amongst The Biggest Non-Holiday Super Successes!

It came at a time when there was so much uncertainty around whether audiences were in any sort of mood to welcome Bollywood films.

By

Joginder Tuteja -

June 14, 2022

Box Office - Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is amongst the biggest non-holiday super successes - Monday updatesBox Office – Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is amongst the biggest non-holiday super successes – Monday updates ( Photo Credit – Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Poster )

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is continuing to progress well towards hitting the 175 crores milestone this week. Even on Monday, the film continued to stay over the 1 crore mark as 1.30 crores came in. On Friday, the film had collected 1.56 crores, so there is a very good hold out there. At least today, the film will continue to be in the upwards of 1 crore, though it has to be seen how do Wednesday and Thursday turn out to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile, the film is now officially one of the biggest non-holiday super successes to date. The films that it has left behind, be it Race 3 [Eid], Baaghi 2 [Good Friday], Dabangg 2 [Christmas] or Kesari [Holi] have all been holiday releases. On the other hand Bang Bang, the record of which would be broken next was also a Gandhi Jayanti release. In comparison, Kartik Aaryan led Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 arrived on a regular holiday and hasn’t seen even a partial holiday in its 25-day run so far. That only makes the film’s success come across as even bigger.

As a matter of fact, it came at a time when there was so much uncertainty around whether audiences were in any sort of mood to welcome Bollywood films. However, 25 days down the line, the film is still running strong with 172.47 crores in its kitty, and so much more yet to come. One in fact now waits to see which is the next film that will break the record of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, be it a holiday or a non-holiday release, or a solo or multi-starrer affair. After The Kashmir Files, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is the only film that has truly brought in moolah for Bollywood in 2022.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew