Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Now mini will be devil wife🤣 but Neil will learn all tricks to handle this devil 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Their love hate chemistry am loving🤣 now they are playing bites bites game

Remembered coffee bites days 🤣 @zalima @Krithz  @su @Bechainbulbul 🤣

Those good days of bites 🤣  in all ways 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Now mini will be devil wife🤣 but Neil will learn all tricks to handle this devil 🤣

Offcourse and he also started irritating her.❤🥰

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon 

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon 

Thankyou ❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Those good days of bites 🤣  in all ways 🤣

🤣🤣 you mean kya din the in all ways ?🤣  after years it's all kya din the 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail

Part:17

"Mention not,devil kid"he replied with attitude and went from there.

With a smile Mini went inside.

Priya was serving breakfast to Chotti Nani when Mini entered. "priya aunty... what are you going to prepare for lunch today?"Mini asked to priya.

"Some roti has been prepared.. now we have to prepare jeera rice, dal curry and paneer butter masala" said priya

"Oh ok... So I will prepare panner curry" Mini said and went to kitchen.

"It's only been a few days since they married. But now your son is like her slave" chotti nani said priya while having breakfast.

"Did Chachi ji say that because he spoke in support of Mini? Chachi ji, Neil is a person who believes that one's dress is completely his or her personal choice .. He just said his opinion. Then they are husband and wife and they should support each other and correct each other's mistakes and live with love... That's my wish” Priya said calmly to chotti nani with a smile.

chotti nani didn't like Priya's answer.Mini spent the day by preparing lunch with priya, cleaning the house, talking with Priya and then reading the story book.

"Aunty, pappa is back from office. I will give this tea to pappa" Mini said taking a glass of tea.

"Why are you giving tea to your father from here? If he wants it, prepare it by himself . If not, ask him to hire a maid at home."Chotti nani said to Mini.

Mini took a deep breath and said after controlling her anger..

"Chotti nani, if I give tea to papa from here, no earthquake will happen. Then papa will be tired from office, so papa will not be able to prepare himself now. Also there is no need of hire a maid now. whenever we need the help of servent that time we can hire a servant . It is not necessary for now."

And mini went to her home with tea.

"What is kind of girl is your bahu... I have never seen such an arrogant girl in my life" chotti nani said to priya.

"Mini is very sweet girl... but she is short tempered. that's her only negative "Priya said and went from there.

"pappa... tea"Mini said to ashok when she stepped inside the house.

"Did you bring it.. I was going to prepare" said Ashok. Mini handover the cup to him.

"hmm...pappa drink tea and freshen up quickly let's prepare dinner"Mini said to ashok and she sat in the sofa.

"I bought it from outside... beta" Ashok said and sat down on the sofa.

"Oh ok"Mini replied.

"Mini beta, when will Neil come back"Ashok asked.

"I think he will be back at 8 pm"Mini replied.

"How is his chotti nani? Amar said that she is an annoying lady" said Ashok.

"Horrible women.she started fight with me yesterday "Mini replied.

"Tera sukhi fufaji ka relative hai uski pati.So she might be know about us and your kundli problems"ashok said.

"Oh I see...that's the reason of her sudden arrival.Neena didi had said. Even though she was invited to the house many times before, she did not come. She must have some intention behind her sudden arrival "Mini replied.

"Beta, there is a lot of difference between faith and superstition. There are many people among us who are blinded by superstition... your dadu, biji and maybe this woman are on of them, so you should be careful"Ashok said.

"Ji pappa"Mini replied.

Neil left the call center after his duty at 7 pm. As he entered the parking area, his phone rang. It was his friend Bobby.

"Hallo bobby.. What's up man...Why did you called at this time?Neil asked.

"Buddy... Our 5th semester supplimentry result is published "Bobby replied.

"Oh..Did you checked your result? "Neil asked.

"yeah... I passed 1 subject and other 3 remain as backpapers "Bobby replied.

"What about arjun?"Neil asked.."You and Arjun doesn't pass any subjects "Bobby replied.

"Fuc**g valuation "Neil said angrily.

"Neil,If you want to apply revalution then do it. Last date is this Wednesday" Bobby said.

"hmm... where are you now" Neil asked."In bar" Bobby replied.

"Ok..I will be there in 10 minutes."said Neil and went.

"It's eight o'clock. Why hasn't Neil come back yet?" Amar asked looking at Mini.

"I don't know uncle... I called him through phone but he didn't attend the call"Mini replied.

"can you give him a call?"priya asked to amar. Amar dialed Neil's number but Neil didn't attend his call too.

"Maybe he will have over-time work today. We can have dinner"amar said.

"Oh ok... uncle, chotti nani is in room. Please call her for dinner" Mini said to Amar. After switching off the tv amar went upstairs to call chotti nani.

When Amar and chotti nani came to the dinning room, Mini and Priya served them food and Mini and Priya sat on the chair to eat.

"Arey priya... have you lost your sanskar like this girl? The women of the house should eat only after the husband, father-in-law have eaten."Chotti nani said.

Mini rolled her eyes after hearing her word's. When priya start to get up from her chair Mini said.

"Sit down priya aunty. Aren't you hungry? Eat food. Chotti nani If you don't eat when you are hungry, there will be health problems. There is no gender discrimination for diseases like acidity. It is better to avoid getting sick than treating it."

Chotti nani didn't like Mini's answer. After looking angrily at Mini, she started eating. Hearing Mini's reply, a smile appeared om Amar and Priya's lips.

"Neil...enough, you have already drunk a lot." Arjun said to Neil when he ordered next bottle.

"I need two more pegs. Otherwise I won't be able to sleep today. I wrote the exam so hard. I couldn't pass even a single subject."Neil said in his drunken voice and start to cry.

"Neil... you are really over drunken today. Come on let's go. Arjun cancel his order"Bobby said to Arjun.

"No......... I need two more pegs"Neil said

"If you drink again, your devil-wife will kill you.. Come on, let's go" Arjun said.

"Wife? I don't have wife.. meim bachelor hoon"Neil said like a kid.

"yeah you are bachelor's.. now let's go to home"arjun said while help Neil to get up.

It was Bobby who drove Neil's bike because he was very drunk. "Neil...get off from bike...we reached in your home"Bobby said to him.

"thanks buddy.., see you tomorrow" Neil said getting off the bike. After Bobby parked his bike he gave the key to Neil and got on Arjun's bike and returned from there.due to the effect of alcohol he walked cumsly.

Mini did not went to their room from the living room as Neil did not come back. Hearing the sound of calling bell, Mini went and opened the door.

"You devil?.. What are you doing in my house? Neil asked in drunken voice.

Mini could understood from his voice and appearance that he was drunk. "Are you drunk?" Mini asked angrily

"Little bit.. hey you didn't answer my question... what are you doing in my home""he asked

"Now yeh mera bhi ghar hai"she replied angrily.

"sacchi.. did my pappa registered this home in your name too?"Neil asked in slurred voice.

"Get inside," Mini said, controlling her anger. Neil looked around suspiciously as he entered. After locking the door, Mini came to Neil and asked "What are you looking for?"

"Mera kammara..I forgot where is it. If you know, can you show me?Neil replied in his slurred voice.

"Come with me..." she said. Then holding his hand mini tried to climb the steps."don't touch me... i can walk myself. i don't need your support"

"that can see"Mini replied and helped him to walk.

"Yeah... I reached my room......."Neil said loudly.

"Neil don't make noise... everyone will woke up hearing your voice "Mini said.

"What am I alarm to make everyone wake up with my voice?"Neil asked and started to giggle

After angrily she make him sat on the bed, she went and locked the door.

"oye.... why you lock the door from inside? yeh mera kammara hai... get out from here"Neil asked in slurred voice.

"Yeh mera bhi kammara hai"Mini replied angrily.

"Kya?How did that happen? Did papa also register this room too your name? "Neil asked.

"meim tumhari wife hoon.so your room is mine too."Mini replied.

"Wife?.....When did I married you?Neil asked.

After looking angrily at Neil, Mini turned off the light and went to lie on the sofa.

"Arey wifey, bolo....When did I married you? Do we have childrens?" Neil again asked in his slurred voice.

"Neil, please stop it.. I want to sleep "Mini replied.

"Give me answers to my questions "Neil said.

Mini angrily said sitting up from the sofa. "It's been three days since the wedding. And there's no kids...Now you got answers,so lie down and sleep." She said the last words with a sigh. Then lay back on the couch.

"Arey devil kid,if you are my wife, why are you sleeping on the sofa? Come here and lie next to me," Neil said.

"I don't like to share bed with drunkard "Mini replied angrily.

"Achha.. then you lie there.. I will lie on this bed like a king" said Neil and lay down on the bed.

Mini closed her eyes to sleep but Neil lay on the bed and started singing.

"Bahar se koyi andar na aa sake

Andar se koi bahar na ja sake

Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho

Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho"

Mini finds it annoying that he sings in a slurred voice

."Neil.... this is very annoying please stop it"Mini said to him

"Annoying?"I know,devils will not like pure music"he said with a laugh.

"Pure music? "It's like a fox howling," said Mini.

Ignoring what Mini said, Neil started singing the rest.

Hum tum ek kamre mein band hon

Aur chabhi kho jaaye...........

Mini covers her ears with her hands and closes her eyes tightly as his singing annoys her.

In the morning, Neil woke up when the sun rays entering through the window fell on his eyes.

After rubbing his eyes, he slowly sat up. He felt pain in his head.

"Drinking that tea will get rid of the hangover of alcohol" He looked at the sofa after hearing Mini's angry voice.

She was sitting in the couch looking at Neil sternly. Neil slowly remembered the events of last night.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes ang please give ur comments❤🥰

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mini in wife mode 🤣 will Mini help Neil to clear exams ? Be his teacher 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Mini in wife mode 🤣 will Mini help Neil to clear exams ? Be his teacher 🤣

Student Neil and teacher Mini😍❤