Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I think the formula to use is - just watch the first 100 episodes of a show and stop. Everything goes downhill after that.😆   Of course, there are some shows that have not even been able to keep up for the 100 epis!🤔🤣

To be honest I feel ITV should start making serials of finite period. Have a concept. Research on it, and decide what plots are you going to explore and show. Do not keep on stretching it like a rubber band to the point where it breaks. This has been the root cause of any ITV going downhill. When Colors channel started they started with a bang with some great serials like Balika Vadhu and Na Aana is desh mere lado etc etc. Balika Vadhu was the talk of every household. But that also they stretched. ITV makers are very greedy and out of ideas. They will keep experimenting until the audience likes the track or if things go south they will close the shop. This is why I like Korean series a lot. Even there the romantic series are OTT but they are max of 20 episodes. I usually don't watch any series which has romance because the way it is shown feels very cringe to me. I am more into psychological/crime/law thrillers. But that temple scene trapped me 😡. And I was curious to see how they are going to handle this sensitive topic. I should have known given the history of ITV

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grace2021

And chief guests are invited with all the minnats....

Purpose of out the SH was to keep negativity away..

Yahan to negativity ko haath jod jod ki bulaya gaya hai

I seriously dont know what was the purpose of leaving shah house agar baa and ladla ko ghaseet ke le hi jana tha shadi mein🤢

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: strancho

To be honest I feel ITV should start making serials of finite period. Have a concept. Research on it, and decide what plots are you going to explore and show. Do not keep on stretching it like a rubber band to the point where it breaks. This has been the root cause of any ITV going downhill. When Colors channel started they started with a bang with some great serials like Balika Vadhu and Na Aana is desh mere lado etc etc. Balika Vadhu was the talk of every household. But that also they stretched. ITV makers are very greedy and out of ideas. They will keep experimenting until the audience likes the track or if things go south they will close the shop. This is why I like Korean series a lot. Even there the romantic series are OTT but they are max of 20 episodes. I usually don't watch any series which has romance because the way it is shown feels very cringe to me. I am more into psychological/crime/law thrillers. But that temple scene trapped me 😡. And I was curious to see how they are going to handle this sensitive topic. I should have known given the history of ITV

Its high time itv should start following foreign concept of seasons and finite series.

If first season is hit then they can come with second season after short break of few months....this will check their greed for never ending tv show and stop a good show getting ruined.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I thought this was sacrilege here 😲

YOLO 😎

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Hello girls 👋.. what’s new?

Edit: 🥳 my visit streak is reset 

Hello Arya

How r u? Missing you and the daily chat before episode .Hope you are enjoying your stay.

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Arya

How r u? Missing you and the daily chat before episode .Hope you are enjoying your stay.

🤗

It’s going great here.. me too missing the chat we do but not at all missing the review update I give 🤣

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

🤗

It’s going great here.. me too missing the chat we do but not at all missing the review update I give 🤣

Right, it must be a sigh of relief. 

These days I am also spreading negativity in the forum first thing in the morning with synopsis. 

Are you watching episodes ?

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: strancho

There is one more show coming on sony Sab called Pushpa. The promo is fire. If this continues like that, I will promote that one to my mom and then she will promote it within her friends and relatives. But seriously that promo was a tight slap to Anupama show

I actually loved that Promo. Funny that even producers were asked if they were trolling Anupama. They are same producers as Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (so have high hopes). 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I actually loved that Promo. Funny that even producers were asked if they were trolling Anupama. They are same producers as Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (so have high hopes). 

They dont need to troll. We fandom are ourselves trolling but still sticking like a chewing gum 🤣

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Right, it must be a sigh of relief. 

These days I am also spreading negativity in the forum first thing in the morning with synopsis. 

Are you watching episodes ?

I haven’t from last Friday and I don’t intend to also 🤣