Originally posted by: grace2021
Hello Arya
How r u? Missing you and the daily chat before episode .Hope you are enjoying your stay.
🤗
It’s going great here.. me too missing the chat we do but not at all missing the review update I give 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: grace2021
Hello Arya
How r u? Missing you and the daily chat before episode .Hope you are enjoying your stay.
🤗
It’s going great here.. me too missing the chat we do but not at all missing the review update I give 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
🤗
It’s going great here.. me too missing the chat we do but not at all missing the review update I give 🤣
Right, it must be a sigh of relief.
These days I am also spreading negativity in the forum first thing in the morning with synopsis.
Are you watching episodes ?
Originally posted by: strancho
There is one more show coming on sony Sab called Pushpa. The promo is fire. If this continues like that, I will promote that one to my mom and then she will promote it within her friends and relatives. But seriously that promo was a tight slap to Anupama show
I actually loved that Promo. Funny that even producers were asked if they were trolling Anupama. They are same producers as Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (so have high hopes).
I actually loved that Promo. Funny that even producers were asked if they were trolling Anupama. They are same producers as Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (so have high hopes).
They dont need to troll. We fandom are ourselves trolling but still sticking like a chewing gum 🤣
Originally posted by: grace2021
Right, it must be a sigh of relief.
These days I am also spreading negativity in the forum first thing in the morning with synopsis.
Are you watching episodes ?
I haven’t from last Friday and I don’t intend to also 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Review ka pressure nai hai to full on enjoy hmmm
par aaj ka kya karogi...We are hoping for a good epi today.
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6