Frequent Posters

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Jaldi dekho... Aur apne vichar batao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I so so loved the episode but for the first time I didn't feel like coming here. It feels like people have stopped watching the episodes now. 

Apart the fish cake and pregnancy circus, the story is shaping up so well that I'm sure if people watch it with an open mind they'll like it. 

My heart goes to Ram. Idolising someone and in a blink someone comes and destroys the image you have is horrible. Priya supported him so wellโค๏ธ

Looking at the way Nandini behaved, it's clear why Ram made the will. This will backfire Nandini because Ram will put everything in Priyaโ€™s name and not her. 

Such an exciting precap when the weekend is just around the corner. 

Usg95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I so so loved the episode but for the first time I didn't feel like coming here. It feels like people have stopped watching the episodes now. 

Apart the fish cake and pregnancy circus, the story is shaping up so well that I'm sure if people watch it with an open mind they'll like it. 

My heart goes to Ram. Idolising someone and in a blink someone comes and destroys the image you have is horrible. Priya supported him so wellโค๏ธ

Looking at the way Nandini behaved, it's clear why Ram made the will. This will backfire Nandini because Ram will put everything in Priyaโ€™s name and not her. 

Damn right!! When she says she was all alone I saw something changing in Ram's expression.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Usg95

Damn right!! When she says she was all alone I saw something changing in Ram's expression.

It reminded me of when N came to know about MS kaand 'mera kya hota' 

One moment I'm all feeling empathetic seeing the FB scenes and the next she proves that she's a crocodile and can't be trusted. 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Keep coming here yo..many are still watching the epis and I'd like to believe today's will bring some folks back

After seeing today's epi I don't understand the need for the pregnancy track at all..we could have had confession and then straight to Ram hearing what Santosh had to say. Unnecessarily left a bad taste in the mouth together with that fishy cake 

I don't think promo will play out tomorrow but they are laying the groundwork for it

Very intrigued by Ram and Krish's discussion in the precap

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nakkul as Ram was at the top of his game  and makers proved Shubhaviโ€™s selection as  Nandini was one of their best decisions. 
The disillusionment of Ram is so well portrayed by NM , his heartbreak , his entire belief system. His concern for Nandu , how he will face her . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Nandini has come to depend on Ram after VKโ€™s death and her fear of losing her hold over Ram is so well acted by Nandini. Her fear that now that Priya is the center of Ramโ€™s universe and her fear of losing that security , her selfishness is well enacted. More layers of Bandu are going to be peeled off like an onion .

How was she alone, she had Shubhu and Shivi with her, who are no longer kids now but responsible adults. 

Edited by averma1 - 1 years ago
Usg95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Keep coming here yo..many are still watching the epis and I'd like to believe today's will bring some folks back

After seeing today's epi I don't understand the need for the pregnancy track at all..we could have had confession and then straight to Ram hearing what Santosh had to say. Unnecessarily left a bad taste in the mouth together with that fishy cake 

I don't think promo will play out tomorrow but they are laying the groundwork for it

Very intrigued by Ram and Krish's discussion in the precap

The pre-cap might on Monday not tomorrow because there are lot of scenes still left... 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Zanutix

What an episode ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

And what a precap ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Yet to watch..but looks like if I had to ask, you would tell me to watch it ๐Ÿ˜†

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usg95

The pre-cap might on Monday not tomorrow because there are lot of scenes still left... 

Oh really? Hmmm...

I really like the direct confrontation between Ram and Krish..no beating about the bush there. Hopefully there is an interesting backstory to Krish that we'll get to know. Him as a PI has been disappointing..in a corporate job he would have been fired by now for underperformance ๐Ÿ˜†

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Yet to watch..but looks like if I had to ask, you would tell me to watch it ๐Ÿ˜†

And you'd be right ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Watch!!!