Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Colors is sinking seriously. Is it due to IPL? That day there was important match of MI. MI vs RR. Also all Colors shows trps decreased. Still Naagin6 top show of Colors. That's the only happy news. ðŸ˜Š

Also Top 6 show among all ITV shows

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Colors is sinking seriously. Is it due to IPL? That day there was important match of MI. MI vs RR. Also all Colors shows trps decreased. Still Naagin6 top show of Colors. That's the only happy news. ðŸ˜Š

Also Top 6 show among all ITV shows

Patani yaar. Don't think so it's because of IPL. SP shows ki TRP aren't that bad. Top 3 shows Anupama, Ghum & YRKKH got 3.0, 2.4 & 2.2 respectively. Bas Rangu ki hi kismet kharab hai ðŸ˜†   

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

Patani yaar. Don't think so it's because of IPL. SP shows ki TRP aren't that bad. Top 3 shows Anupama, Ghum & YRKKH got 3.0, 2.4 & 2.2 respectively. Bas Rangu ki hi kismet kharab hai ðŸ˜†   

I think TRPs used to be much better than this. Top 3 me sirf itna touch hona bhi kum hai, so I guess overall sbke kum hain ðŸ¤” Baaki I am not surprised about the low TRPs. Content is king, no matter who the leads are but if the story isn't good enough numbers would decrease. I guess a lot of people watch things online now so that maybe a reason too. And Colors ki kismat sach mein kharab chal rahi hai ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Naagin ki TRP has decreased. If you compare zada difference nai hai isme and 1-2 shows mein. They badly need to improve the storyline otherwise it might decrease further. 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think TRPs used to be much better than this. Top 3 me sirf itna touch hona bhi kum hai, so I guess overall sbke kum hain ðŸ¤” Baaki I am not surprised about the low TRPs. Content is king, no matter who the leads are but if the story isn't good enough numbers would decrease. I guess a lot of people watch things online now so that maybe a reason too. And Colors ki kismat sach mein kharab chal rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Haan Anupama toh always used to cross 3.6 and other top shows were always around 2.8 or 2.6. Either way IPL will get over this month na.. Lets see how these shows fare after that. 

Udaariyan ki trp ki haalat dekhke toh I actually start laughing, poor them ðŸ¤£ 

mish_18 thumbnail

Naagin ki TRP has decreased. If you compare zada difference nai hai isme and 1-2 shows mein. They badly need to improve the storyline otherwise it might decrease further. 

I actually feel it's a good thing that their TRP decreased. They should see it as a wake-up call and stop dumbing down their own characters.   

infinity101 thumbnail

I actually feel it's a good thing that their TRP decreased. They should see it as a wake-up call and stop dumbing down their own characters.   

I don't think wake up call jaisa kuch bhi inn logo ki dictionary mein hai. I am actually surprised they are even getting such decent TRPs with the kind of crap they are showing. These lazy b*stards are more than lucky.😆 I only feel bad for the actors, half of them aren't even shown for 1 minute in the whole episode. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Story has no substance. Looks like copy/paste. The show gets trp in name of prarish but they are hardly together. Rishabh needs story for his character. Kya bakwas tha that his family didn't let him see photo album? Get my ritzy boy on track and yash( kahan hai. Usko kya 3 episodes ka hi paise diye the). Kya pakao mother leke aye hain in name of rishabh. Usko sirf lori yaad hain and seema. My urvashi is missing too. And that annoying chachi is no where to be seen. TRP kaha se aayegi jab audience warms up to character that character is gone and new are introduced who we can't connect. The nevla has such shitty acting skills. At least original cast i can relate to be it reem,ritz,rehan, or Dadi.

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they don't fix story in naagin they will sink. Rangu khud apna kachara karata hain bekar story line and bad editing.