Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Story has no substance. Looks like copy/paste. The show gets trp in name of prarish but they are hardly together. Rishabh needs story for his character. Kya bakwas tha that his family didn't let him see photo album? Get my ritzy boy on track and yash( kahan hai. Usko kya 3 episodes ka hi paise diye the). Kya pakao mother leke aye hain in name of rishabh. Usko sirf lori yaad hain and seema. My urvashi is missing too. And that annoying chachi is no where to be seen. TRP kaha se aayegi jab audience warms up to character that character is gone and new are introduced who we can't connect. The nevla has such shitty acting skills. At least original cast i can relate to be it reem,ritz,rehan, or Dadi.

i agree. We are unable to connect anymore. They are overloaded the show. Ek par focus karo dusre ko handle nahi kar sakthe. If you observe urvashi and seema hardly have a scene. Ithni close dost ek call bhi nahi karthi. In the end they just show it as urvashi seema were best buddies its all their planπŸ˜†

All rs shows shadi track is going on. Even though the story sometimes on toss but they atleast focus on each and every character. Yaha patha nahi ghost naani kaha par teerth yatra pe gayi hai 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i agree. We are unable to connect anymore. They are overloaded the show. Ek par focus karo dusre ko handle nahi kar sakthe. If you observe urvashi and seems hardly have a scene. Ithni close dost ek call bhi nahi karthi. In the wnd they just show it as urvashi seema were best buddies its all their planπŸ˜†

I missed part that how did seema know about Pratha being Naagin? I haven't seen any flashback when seema gets to know her identity.if they showed it then editing sucks for overseas viewers.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I missed part that how did seema know about Pratha being Naagin? I haven't seen any flashback when seema gets to know her identity.if they showed it then editing sucks for overseas viewers.

god knows i have fast forwarded that epi πŸ˜† its looked really vague for me when seema was just boasting and pratha was like kehdo na kehdo na you are my sonia πŸ€£

Mish any input? Usko kaise patha chala ? πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i agree. We are unable to connect anymore. They are overloaded the show. Ek par focus karo dusre ko handle nahi kar sakthe. If you observe urvashi and seema hardly have a scene. Ithni close dost ek call bhi nahi karthi. In the end they just show it as urvashi seema were best buddies its all their planπŸ˜†

All rs shows shadi track is going on. Even though the story sometimes on toss but they atleast focus on each and every character. Yaha patha nahi ghost naani kaha par teerth yatra pe gayi hai 

I hope dadi comes back with in few days. I m tired of seeing new faces. Easily 20 asurs mil jayenge nayi entry ke bina. That nevla needs to go and turn rehan/ritesh/reem into some kind of animal/birds to fight naagin. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I hope dadi comes back with in few days. I m tired of seeing new faces. Easily 20 asurs mil jayenge nayi entry ke bina. That nevla needs to go and turn rehan/ritesh/reem into some kind of animal/birds to fight naagin. 

i just want some supernatural villains and our sssn showing her 1000s powers. Par yaha par even normal human ke liye our sssn prays to bholenath πŸ€£ even that nevla is stronger than sssn  what a shame πŸ˜³

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail

god knows i have fast forwarded that epi πŸ˜† its looked really vague for me when seema was just boasting and pratha was like kehdo na kehdo na you are my sonia πŸ€£

Mish any input? Usko kaise patha chala ? πŸ˜†

I get highly edited version on live tv  herw and original without editing few weeks later. So i may just wait for original one.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I get highly edited version on live tv  herw and original without editing few weeks later. So i may just wait for original one.

i have skipped most of epis. I just watch it in bits and pieces. πŸ˜† after making rishab as punching bag i lost interest. Its the same thing they will serve again. Instead of getting disappointed in the end i am keeping my self away from n6 πŸ˜† and i know how kameena is rangu he will pull the show anytime. Even though naagin is top show but rangu is spending so much on naagin that will also matter πŸ€”

Radhe101 thumbnail

i just want some supernatural villains and our sssn showing her 1000s powers. Par yaha par even normal human ke liye our sssn prays to bholenath πŸ€£ even that nevla is stronger than sssn  what a shame πŸ˜³

Bholenath has nothing better to do other than helping naagin. Kya bakwas karte hain? Naag mahal ka door khol diya lekin mahek screaming it's closing soon. That was utter bakwas. Seema and Tara ka kya connection. And how does Rishabh mom knows about kalash when there was no marks left afterwards after 20 plus years Nevla ki to baat hi mat karo. Lock up mein tha sidha wo hi attitude mein  naagin 6 chala gaya

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Bholenath has nothing better to do other than helping naagin. Kya bakwas karte hain? Naag mahal ka door khol diya lekin mahek screaming it's closing soon. That was utter bakwas. Seema and Tara ka kya connection. And how does Rishabh mom knows about kalash when there was no marks left afterwards after 20 plus years Nevla ki to baat hi mat karo. Lock up mein tha sidha wo hi attitude mein  naagin 6 chala gay.

forget about rishab ki maa when rishabs dad knows entire story along with the video πŸ€£ usko hi puch lethe πŸ˜† it looked hillarious when he knew every detail of that incident when rishab's mom will not tell him as he was literally seen flirting with seema. He just knew because he has some superantural power πŸ€£

Radhe101 thumbnail

i have skipped most of epis. I just watch it in bits and pieces. πŸ˜† after making rishab as punching bag i lost interest. Its the same thing they will serve again. Instead of getting disappointed in the end i am keeping my self away from n6 πŸ˜† and i know how kameena is rangu he will pull the show anytime. Even though naagin is top show but rangu is spending so much on naagin that will also matter πŸ€”

I say give me love sick puppies prarish wihout cheesy bollywood dialogue. They are eye pleasing to watch. I hope SimTej gets different project together. They will rock it as pair. Wasting such hot and happening reel couple.