Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I say give me love sick puppies prarish wihout cheesy bollywood dialogue. They are eye pleasing to watch. I hope SimTej gets different project together. They will rock it as pair. Wasting such hot and happening reel couple.

this time they started with vague concept and then messed it up with 20 villains. They panicked andbstarted killing villains and revealed seema all of sudden and then now they will reveal urvashi next week with this speed n6 end is not so far. πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

forget about rishab ki maa when rishabs dad knows entire story along with the video πŸ€£ usko hi puch lethe πŸ˜† it looked hillarious when he knew every detail of that incident when rishab's mom will not tell him as he was literally seen flirting with seema. He just knew because he has some superantural power πŸ€£

Lalit to ek number ka gadha and naagin sisters maha fool. They couldn't ask lalit about kalash..nahin unko sirf rishabh ki maa se hi baat karni hain. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this time they started with vague concept and then messed it up with 20 villains. They panicked andbstarted killing villains and revealed seema all of sudden and then now they will reveal urvashi next week with this speed n6 end is not so far. πŸ˜†

I will miss my SimTej and PraRish. All the cast had potential. They gave their 100 percent with crappy script. The show would have been going at least for a year if they had good story. I don't understand marriage track nor rishabh mom track/kalash.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Lalit to ek number ka gadha and naagin sisters maha fool. They couldn't ask lalit about kalash..nahin unko sirf rishabh ki maa se hi baat karni hain. 

Because they want to play this song when she reveals mumma pyari maaa mumma πŸ€£

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I will miss my SimTej and PraRish. All the cast had potential. They gave their 100 percent with crappy script. The show would have been going at least for a year if they had good story. I don't understand marriage track nor rishabh mom track/kalash.

this is the main problem with naagin they cast talented people for a crappy story πŸ€£ aur hum bewkoof sochthe hai unme talent hai πŸ€“

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

god knows i have fast forwarded that epi πŸ˜† its looked really vague for me when seema was just boasting and pratha was like kehdo na kehdo na you are my sonia πŸ€£

Mish any input? Usko kaise patha chala ? πŸ˜†

Bhagwaan jaane kaise pata chala πŸ˜†

Seema already knew that Pratha is naagin. And Pratha already knew that Seema is asur...Phir patani kyun faaltu ka suspense create kar rakha tha itne episodes se agar inn sabko ek-dusre ke baare me pata hi tha πŸ€”

Radhe101 thumbnail

Because they want to play this song when she reveals mumma pyari maaa mumma πŸ€£

Basically sssn is sucker. Can't take this emotional drama. πŸ€£yaar pratha ke room mein reem ko bhej do. Make reem roop badlane wali chipkali. Pratha and rishabh ka gutter mind activate ho jayega aur reem can keep eye on them being chipkali

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Seema already knew that Pratha is naagin. And Pratha already knew that Seema is asur...Phir patani kyun faaltu ka suspense create kar rakha tha itne episodes se agar inn sabko ek-dusre ke baare me pata hi tha πŸ€”

I actually thought is skipped the epis πŸ˜† writers ne hi skip kardiya kya πŸ€£

For a moment when radhe asked me i was like kaha gaya woh scene i agree i skipped it but 30 second main ye sab kaise reveal hogaya πŸ˜† now i understand i did not skipped its never revealed πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

So episode that aired here had promo of urvashi showing praha's ketchdi but never came on during episode. Pratha ne bhi bada bluff kiya tha that i knew you were asur.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Basically sssn is sucker. Can't take this emotional drama. πŸ€£yaar pratha ke room mein reem ko bhej do. Make reem roop badlane wali chipkali. Pratha and rishabh ka gutter mind activate ho jayega aur reem can keep eye on them being chipkali

you mean aise πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/2McJYUodlNc