Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

They had a chhipkali...? Oookayyy😳

Arrey ye toh Rangu ki spy bahu hai without chashma 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Perfect...ok bathtub kuch jyada hi hain mr gujral ke liye. 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

So episode that aired here had promo of urvashi showing praha's ketchdi but never came on during episode. Pratha ne bhi bada bluff kiya tha that i knew you were asur.

When did this promo air?? 😲 Urvashi found that kechuli around PraRish wedding na. Vo toh kaafi pehle tha. Are you speaking of some recent promo that aired in your country? 😲

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

it was ajitabh too the police wala whom vish killed 🤣 he moved to this show as a hero post his death in naagin 3😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mish  can you imagine Lizard, birds, reptiles and animals. Biologically interbred children will have stories for 100 naagin seasons.

mish_18 thumbnail

Story has no substance. Looks like copy/paste. The show gets trp in name of prarish but they are hardly together. Rishabh needs story for his character. Kya bakwas tha that his family didn't let him see photo album? Get my ritzy boy on track and yash( kahan hai. Usko kya 3 episodes ka hi paise diye the). Kya pakao mother leke aye hain in name of rishabh. Usko sirf lori yaad hain and seema. My urvashi is missing too. And that annoying chachi is no where to be seen. TRP kaha se aayegi jab audience warms up to character that character is gone and new are introduced who we can't connect. The nevla has such shitty acting skills. At least original cast i can relate to be it reem,ritz,rehan, or Dadi.

I've been missing my Urvashi too. 😭

Vaise I didn't know this before but she posted on her insta that she hasn't been shooting for last 20 days cause her mother got hospitalised. She got a discharge recently so now Urvashi will be back to work. 

Hoping her mother gets well soon. ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Mish  can you imagine Lizard, birds, reptiles and animals. Biologically interbred children will have stories for 100 naagin seasons.

shubh shubh bolo 🤣 ekta na sun le 🤣 pehle hi urvashi ko dragon bana diya 🤣

Phir ayega naagin main posters 

Naagin ka pyaar hai ek khoonkar(tiger) 

Naagin ka pyaar bakri chaar( 4 brothers bakri falling in love with naagin but she choses buffallow) 

Naagin ka pyar nevla hai yaar 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail

When did this promo air?? 😲 Urvashi found that kechuli around PraRish wedding na. Vo toh kaafi pehle tha. Are you speaking of some recent promo that aired in your country? 😲

The promo aired on day when seema was revealed as asur. The promo was black and white and urvashi connecting two scenes(pratha missing on holi celebration with serpent marks on rangoli and ketchdi of snake). I thought seema would tell her but it was badly edited episode. In same episode, rishabh  tells pratha  that "jab tak tum aur mein ek doosre ke" and he changes it to english until we don't get" was shown before do not disturb wala part. The same telecast on next day had full sentence  that "jab tak tum aur mein ek doosre ke" and he changes it to english until we don't get to know each other" and guy knocks for do not disturb. I know for fact we get highly edited version of bigg boss here and always had to wait for original episodes that airs after 1 or 2 weeks.

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

shubh shubh bolo 🤣 ekta na sun le 🤣 pehle hi urvashi ko dragon bana diya 🤣

Phir ayega naagin main posters 

Naagin ka pyaar hai ek khoonkar(tiger) 

Naagin ka pyaar bakri chaar( 4 brothers bakri falling in love with naagin but she choses buffallow) 

Naagin ka pyar nevla hai yaar 😆

Bro can you stop giving them more ideas 😆

Ekta ke writers vaise bhi IF stalk karte rehte hain weird ideas ki khoj me. 

Le Ekta's writers- 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Bro can you stop giving them more ideas 😆

Ekta ke writers vaise bhi IF stalk karte rehte hain weird ideas ki khoj me. 

Le Ekta's writers- 

IF stalk karna hi to why not stalk prarish OS and FF. We have very good writers here.