Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

I love the epi! The shooting ws real v nice n acting by SK n FK superb so natural both. One in pain other in shock no drama . Like how aryan ws in so pain but when he see imlie crying he want to tell her don't worry cos he already tell the shooter meri jaan nahi jayegi but he can't say n he just catch her hand tight. imlie scared so much n don't even realise how naturally she just kiss him it made him cry give me any rubbish if the emotional so real. Going to ignore promo n watch the show till it make me want to press rewind button n see again. I already saw the scene 2 times. N imlie rmbrs all time he save her. Tdy also he save her cos he ws strict didn't allownher to go. Logic q why they don't call madhav to R mansion to give proof,🤨 arey why I ask logic anyway I still don't know what to feel for madhav positive or negative 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ who stand under thr bridge in the jungle to give proof to office colleague n then shooter is there only.. Pata nahi kyu madhav sweetness not convince me. N he went away in 2 mins from jungle so far he didn't hear shooting? 🙄

Anyway I think narmada going to become against imlie with all 3 Chuudail joining hand. Feel sorry cos she so sweet I hope they don't make her typical saas. I don't like no one went to see if imlie ws ok she ws crying alone near door but no one went not even sundar 😒

Madhav always ends on the places at wrong time. He is looking cute so don't know whether he is positive or negative. Arylie have one done and three witches to take care of now 🤷 narmada is sweet and she treats all four as her own childrens, everyone will hate to see her turning sour hope we wish she don't ✌️  it's wise to ignore the promo and focus on present episodes. 

Did you saw how two sautans don't have any feelings about Aryan condition 🙄 they just obsessed to get him that's it. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

she switched over to the drivers seat where there wasn't a lock when he got out of the car and then got out from that door when he got shot

good observation re. 100 marks awarded..:)

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

maybe Arylie are on their honeymoon? leading to them getting closer and intimate before the pregnancy track starts?

Arpita made a comment about them not going on a honeymoon when they came to get her for the wedding which I thought was maybe a clue because it was a little out of the blue

Did they say the bullet went from back and forward and left his body? Didnt get it..so no stiches, surgery etc?

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He seriously child locked the car!!!!🤣🤣

This scene was super cute....i just can't with their cuteness❤️

Well, I think we are gonna get Aryans hospital scenes till some actually rips off that hospital outfit😡

I mean seriously, they have over done the hospital scenes so much, that I dont even find the scenes much emotional now...

Well some of my friends were super excited for something like jungle romance, "JUNGLE MAIN MANGAL" as we call it☺️and they even convinced me that we are getting something like this for sure especially after the promo...BUT...our beloved makers loves the hospital outfit it seems.....😭

rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Did they say the bullet went from back and forward and left his body? Didnt get it..so no stiches, surgery etc?

yes, the bullet went through so it wasn't a big surgery/issue, etc. he just had a lot of blood loss - guessing he'll have stitches to close up the entry and exit wounds? (and then magically be better without issues after like 1 episode 🤣)

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moksha89

âllo, mes amis! 

your girl is officially 70 epis behind ... 1 better than the day before.

let's hope I survive the marraige epis and this gudiya bizz

tag to all bc my brain capacity is so very low 🤣

Hi @Moksha. Glad to see you back. How have you been?

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The episode was awesome 

It was so tough to watch him get shot

Sumbul was so great today with her scenes 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Sumbul is outstanding sometimes I forget she is 19 because that's how she is delivering each scene. She is so natural. Like you said I don't know fammy before and he is the best choice for Aryan, can't imagine anyone on his place. Sumaan of screen friendship helps them to deliver Arylie onscreen perfectly. Some shows may have good tracks but we can't connect with a character because of actors acting. Here Sumaan living and breathing as Arylie❤️ their voice modulation and emotional scenes takes us to different place. Sumbul will shine like a diamond on ITV.

Sumbul is only 18 :)

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Heartbreaking episode💔

Aryan is imlie protector and she is his priority no matter what, he was clear and imlie also don't protest his instructions because she knows how much he cares for her. Aryan shot scene executed so well ✌️ this show always delivered good and sometimes extraordinary cinema photography 👍 Arylie biggest nightmare is they fear of loosing each other. They're very emotionally connected couple. Today he completed theesra as his wife trust, yes he isn't going to loose anything ✌️ imlie don't even realized when she kissed him on forehead and his acceptance with single tear, he holded her hands to say he will be alright. Her fingers drenched with his blood and she lying near door crying out of heart is heartbreaking to watch💔 it's third time she was seeing him fight for his life. Understand to see rathore's was also not having courage to console anyone. Fammy and suman are extraordinary actors, they'll deliver it what may come👏 

Narmada stopped Arylie and devil will feed the seeds on her mind so high chance she may little detach herself from imlie. JO and BD both want aryan for themselves, as expected JO is clever enough not to relieve her motive to BM and BD ✌️ she going to hold imlie as responsible for Aryan condition. 

Meethi clearly told if you both stick together you can face anything. Devils already started their plan and yes they may get successful on creating MU but Arylie will come more stronger to face the devils. Focus on present episodes and we can see the promo headache later ✌️.

correct behena! 🤗love how SK perform in emotional scne. i not seen many actress who can do crying scene natural look some v good looking actres hv great chemistry with ML n all but crying scene horrible, dnt want to take names but SK crying n her voice when she is crying is real so real. she is powerphool sumbul!