Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

I think Imlie's blood group is O negative - why doesn't she just donate? Did they forget? Wasn't this a whole plot point because it's super rare and her, Dev and Malini having the same group raised suspicion about their link.

story change, ML change, family change, writer change, so blood group also change 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

how did she even open when there was childlock on?  I was thinking she might jump out of the sunroof

she press buttons they show na 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

how did she even open when there was childlock on?  I was thinking she might jump out of the sunroof

She unlocked lol.. Aru even said.. mujhe pata hai tum khol sakti ho par please phir bi bahar mat ana😆

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

only nagging feel about Narmada don't know y 

she is too weak n too weak to be manipulated by evil forces 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Madhav always ends on the places at wrong time. He is looking cute so don't know whether he is positive or negative. Arylie have one done and three witches to take care of now 🤷 narmada is sweet and she treats all four as her own childrens, everyone will hate to see her turning sour hope we wish she don't ✌️  it's wise to ignore the promo and focus on present episodes. 

Did you saw how two sautans don't have any feelings about Aryan condition 🙄 they just obsessed to get him that's it. 

ya but madhav present in all wrong places u right they hv 4 villain now one Rehan bhai who not yet come on screen but hope he some strong character cos he straight shoot aryan ... but still madhav can turn any how or then if they are keeping him for the promo trck to make imlie name link with him dont know 🤷🤷 n if he start loving imaliya like Bea1 said one post then may be he will also lie to make aryan believe imlie love him 🙄🙄 leave it lets see one epi one day that is better, when it become impossible to tolerate then leave that only happens in most show. till now i feel happy that th story is so beautiful that even if i hv to stop watching they gve som many exit point also tht u will not feel bad if u imagine they were happy after that point 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

ya i also feel same but thnx god i feel arpita will make narmada understand  n cos sundar is also there so arpita have some good influnce for imlie case but narmada i cant say she see how wicked BM is but one time she call her "chhutki" n finish/ so good makers brought one don also so at least fans who dont wnt this kitchen vamp will like don track, hope they keep him for some time. that mean now they have on rehan bhai n nargis n harry also  too much ingredient in the bhel poori now

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think BD should shift to Surpita side..she isnt that evil afterall..

I think Imlie might take Madhav's help to get blood and probably get delayed..BM etc might feed that work is more important for Imlie than even Aryan etc..or like she is ashing around with Madhav with Aru in hospital..

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

yep, she gets scared when people talk about superstitions etc.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

âllo, mes amis! 

your girl is officially 70 epis behind ... 1 better than the day before.

let's hope I survive the marraige epis and this gudiya bizz

tag to all bc my brain capacity is so very low 🤣

It wouldn't be a problem for you because you're binging... We had a tough time navigating one episode at a time 

Good luck though ❤️

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

I think Imlie's blood group is O negative - why doesn't she just donate? Did they forget? Wasn't this a whole plot point because it's super rare and her, Dev and Malini having the same group raised suspicion about their link.

Creatives-