Sab Satrangi

I think that....😔

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

One thing striked me today after watching pushpa impossible's new promo (according to which it is going start from June) is that with shweta's track makers may end the show. As shweta is the character who initiated the story and ending with her will come into full circle. 

Almost all the conflicts are sorted:

• Vishwas is out from gargi's life and she now love Manu
  • Daadi has no more have problem with gargi joining the business
  • Daddy ji is back from jail and most probably he will tackle the MLA.
  • Gargi and Manu will take care of their businesses respectively and gargi has daddy's support now.
  • Eventually Manu will be able to payback 7.5 lakh debt of daddy's.

So only shweta's story is left. Though vishwas is still there and what's his role here still no idea. Once that conflict is sorted makers may end the show.πŸ€”

However its just a thought and so nothing can be said till the official confirmation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It looks like the makers had plan from the beginning to bring Shweta back. I mean, they chose good actress for the role, and she had just a few scenes in 1st episode. Besides, reintroducing first (and still legal) wife creates the necessary conflict which drives the development of the story. Personally, I wanted to know why Shweta left Mannu. She could have been forced to do so. 

However, it looks like she and her mother are just common fraudsters who make their living by taking advantage of other people. And they make extensive use of their "female" attributes to achieve goals. All in all, they are cunning and they already irritate me pretty much.

This track may bring closer to the story.

However, I still see several possible stories that also need closure:

1. Deepu-Pinky-Pinky's father relationship. It looks like there's problem between Deepu and his wife. Why he doesn't want to be intimate with her? They are young and in love. Even Pinky has just a motive to have a child, not to nurture love. And how can Deepu still work with his FIL after that fire incident. Perhaps that's the reason why Deepu is cold toward his beloved wife.

Pinky has been constantly complaining that Deepu doesn't care for having kids, actually stays away from her. That's why I thought this could be an realistic issue to deal with.

2. Whoever shot Mannu (I suspect it was Wishwas) should be punished. 

3. Youngest sister "love" story

4. Shyam and Urmila story. This poor woman has been harassed for years. Her husband was forced to pay for celebration. However, he didn't change, and she stayed in abusive marriage. I would love to see Urmila's husband reformed (this doesn't seem realistic), or her safely divorced. During this track I expected makers to show that mature man (or woman) have right to be happy and to live with loving husband/wife. Instead of that, Urmila just disappeared and Shyam gave up on beautiful friendship with her.

Edited by LauraM - 1 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

I was excited to see sweta as i wanted to see a jealous gargi obviously in a light manner.πŸ˜†However, after sweta's entry, i have a mixed response towards the track. I wanted to know (a genuine question) that why sweta put a allegation of dowry harrasment on manu. She is fraudster right! She got the jewelry, so ran away to fulfill her dream. Mission accomplished. But why such a serious allegation on Manu. Aakhir usne kya bigada tha uska?😑

Them being fraudster is little underwhelming for me. Sweta's mother's nautanki is unbearable to watch. Though I have to say sweta is cunning and a better villain than vishwas. Hope Manu show his sharpness the way he did during vishwas's time. Waiting for gargi's gundi avatar to come up.

According to me the show's writing has deteriorated a little bit. The warmth and realism is no more. From past 1 month the story become melodramatic and unrealistic which gives the hint it will end soon. 

Like you, i also wanted the closure of many tracks. I did mention in previous post that family members have become side character now instead of having their own storyline.

Apart from the one which you mentioned i like to add more.

1. Deepu's FIL role in putting fire on politicians ceremony. That story was left midway. It was such an intresting track. Apart from Deepu and doubt of kanak, nobody got to know the real culprit.

2. What does Deepu do now? I don't see him working nowadays. I thought once jai mata di tent house will establish, will get to see the competition between both brothers. But Deepu is hardly seen working. I miss the practical and grey avatar of Deepu and his fight with kanak.

3. Now daddy is back, do we get to see Gargi taking care of his business. Do makers still show MLA's beef with daddy and gargi? Isn't MLA was looking for dirt on Gargi? Isn't he looking for vishwas? Bdw What's vishwas doing in the show? 

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree with you on every point, except the fact that I really enjoyed Mannu/Gargi growing love during last couple of weaks. 

As for allegation of dowry harrasment, I was also thinking what was the point of that. Perhaps Sweta wanted him in jail, so she could run away without beeng caught. Mauryas were looking for her, but since Mannu was in jail, they quickly gave up. 

And, yes, she is certanly better villain then Vishwas used to be. It looks like writers are not sure what to do with himπŸ˜† Vishwas has been somehow weak character from the beginning, perhaps tha's why Gargi's love for him was unconvincing. 

As for the current track, I was also looking forward to see slightely jelous Gargi. What we got is very angry Mannu (which sutis him well, btw) and protecting, carring Gargi (which also looks nice to me). 

Pinky's reactions are getting more negative these days. She's almost enjoing what Mannu and Gargi have been going through since Sweta appeared.  Except of Mannu, I would like Deepu to stop her. He took a month leave from the job when Daddy was arrested, in order to help Gargi. Now he should return to his FIL's tent house or do something else. I really like the actor, he can pull off whatever makers come up with. 

rbpll thumbnail
Originally posted by: LauraM

Agree with you on every point, except the fact that I really enjoyed Mannu/Gargi growing love during last couple of weaks. I also like their romance but it should not come at the cost of script. I saw many YT comments on sabsatrangi that they are not liking this maa-beti duo.πŸ˜†

As for allegation of dowry harrasment, I was also thinking what was the point of that. Perhaps Sweta wanted him in jail, so she could run away without beeng caught. Mauryas were looking for her, but since Mannu was in jail, they quickly gave up. That may be the reason so manu can't catch her. I was thinking that since this duo need money why they chose Manu-a middle class guy? Instead of wasting their time on maurya family, they could've go for rich guy and family using their "ladies attributes".

And, yes, she is certanly better villain then Vishwas used to be. It looks like writers are not sure what to do with himπŸ˜† Vishwas has been somehow weak character from the beginning, perhaps tha's why Gargi's love for him was unconvincing. Vishwas was more of roadside goon then some mastermind🀣. He was neither bold nor smart who kept on beaten up by everyone..daddy, emergency, Manu, shyamlal etc. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† When it comes to sweta she has a upperhand in this situation as she is still the wife of Manu legally. She is beautiful and play the perfect victim. I actually liked when she returned the 10 k given by Manu kyunki vo bada haath maarne ke chakkar me hai.πŸ‘πŸΌHowever, i don't like the motive of sweta's plot- money. It is pretty cliche plot and same was the case with vishwas who was also after the money of gargi.

As for the current track, I was also looking forward to see slightely jelous Gargi. What we got is very angry Mannu (which sutis him well, btw) and protecting, carring Gargi (which also looks nice to me). Manu's anger was justified as people pointed fingers at him.Its his name which was maligned. In fact yesterday those media people are also questioning him and his father. As far as gargi is concerned, so far no strong reaction came from her. In yesterday episode i didn't understand her reaction. Was she upset from Manu or teasing him to show she is upset? The thing is gargi haven't interacted properly with sweta yet. Moreover Manu and sweta don't have any history. They had a arranged marriage and next day sweta ran away. Being aware of all that and knowing Manu's nature she is in a secure zone. No reason to get jealous.

If you have seen the new promo, gargi may get little affected as sweta is going to get attracted towards manu. Ab manu-gargi- vishwas ko dusra version dekhne ko milega in the form of gargi- Manu- sweta.πŸ˜† The difference is whole family know about sweta unlike in vishwas's case.

Pinky's reactions are getting more negative these days. She's almost enjoing what Mannu and Gargi have been going through since Sweta appeared.  Except of Mannu, I would like Deepu to stop her. Yes it is. She is more supportive of sweta than Manu. 

He took a month leave from the job when Daddy was arrested, in order to help Gargi. Now he should return to his FIL's tent house or do something else. I really like the actor, he can pull off whatever makers come up with. I honestly forgot that he has taken the leave.πŸ€” But we haven't seen him at work before daddy's arrest. 

Actually Deepu's character add fun in the show. In certain matter he is very useful. But nowadays show revolves around Manu and gargi.

Minionite thumbnail

This Swetha track is not at all interesting. It almost feels like the writers have given up and are just going with the typical melodrama and loud mouth villains.

They've made Pinky completely negative. Deepu looks disinterested in everything. Daadi is not as active as at first. Kanak is becoming more like a nagging saas than anything. Shikha is missing. Only Shyam and Deewakar seem to be the same as we had first been introduced to them.

I understand that the show ending, especially so early, is disheartening for all. But I was hoping that the CVs would at least end the show properly with all the characters showing progress.

But I personally am not in a happy mood. Pehle Sab Satrangi end ho raha and now I found out that Jagannath aur Purvi is also ending on 10th June. πŸ€”

rbpll thumbnail

I like to know more about sweta but obviously her plotline is very meh. Moreover, her mother's nautanki is unbearable for me. That day when Manu was yelling on her , and she said "heroine baane" ...i was like really a guy gone through so much troubles because you want to be a heroine. Really!

The script deterioration happens when channel doesn't plan properly. When show was sticking to its planned story, pace, and essence, still trp was low. So channel must have warned regarding the low trp. Now makers shift to cliche plots, melodramatic effects, and all such things which can attract the attention. You must have seen the new promo about sweta lusting over Manu.πŸ˜† 

Yes, all the family members have lost their essence. But i feel most bad about Deepu as he was such an interesting character.

Cvs themselves have no idea what to do next to keep the trp high. It happens when natural storytelling is compromised for the sake of trp.

PS: yes jagannath and purvi is also ending by June. I also watch that show.

Minionite thumbnail

Finally this dumb track is moving forward. Daddyji is going to be the dehla on Shweta's nehla. I hope he tells Manu and Gargi what's going on at least because right now the entire family is under threat.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

Finally this dumb track is moving forward. Daddyji is going to be the dehla on Shweta's nehla. I hope he tells Manu and Gargi what's going on at least because right now the entire family is under threat.

Agreed. I don’t understand why daddy ji doesn’t tell one of manu or gargi the truth. Would make things for him easier. 

Waise shweta ki niyat bigard gayi πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadu13

Agreed. I don’t understand why daddy ji doesn’t tell one of manu or gargi the truth. Would make things for him easier. 

Waise shweta ki niyat bigard gayi πŸ˜†

I can understand why he didn't tell them before. He had no solution to the problem. But now that he has a solution, I hope he involves them.

Shweta is dumb. She thinks that she can get Manu so easily. Manu and Gargi's relationship is much stronger than she thinks and Manu's hatred for her as well. They won't get trapped so easily.