Yay! Shweta is back!

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Call me sadist, but I am happy shweta is back.🤣 I knew makers will bring her back afterall why would they leave the chance of a potential plotline. Shweta is the one who has started the story, so its intresting what she bring for manargi.

Want to know why she left Manu and moreover why she blame him for fake dowry. So far she is the villain, so what's her motive now. The obvious one is she wants to claim her right as a wife.

According to law, one cannot do the second marriage without divorcing the first spouse. Legally shweta is Manu's wife, so the second marriage is illegal ( sorry couldn't find the suitable word😆). Surely shweta will play it in her favour.

Waiting for gargi's claw to come out for protecting Manu. ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Call me sadist, but I am happy shweta is back.🤣 I knew makers will bring her back afterall why would they leave the chance of a potential plotline. Shweta is the one who has started the story, so its intresting what she bring for manargi.

Want to know why she left Manu and moreover why she blame him for fake dowry. So far she is the villain, so what's her motive now. The obvious one is she wants to claim her right as a wife.

According to law, one cannot do the second marriage without divorcing the first spouse. Legally shweta is Manu's wife, so the second marriage is illegal ( sorry couldn't find the suitable word😆). Surely shweta will play it in her favour.

Waiting for gargi's claw to come out for protecting Manu. ☺️

@bold Same here. I want to see jealous Gargi. Not that I suspect Mannu's love for Gargi. However, hope that another (beautiful) woman, actually wife, near Mannu, will make Gargi's blood boil 

Btw, the actress playing Shweta is beautiful.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LauraM

@bold Same here. I want to see jealous Gargi. Not that I suspect Mannu's love for Gargi. However, hope that another (beautiful) woman, actually wife, near Mannu, will make Gargi's blood boil 

Btw, the actress playing Shweta is beautiful.

Ohh yeah! Waiting to see a jealous gargi, I mean in a fun way. She keeps on teasing Manu frequently that tumhari gf nai rai hai pehle, to which Manu should reply- nai, but meri ek wife zaroor rai hai pehle🤣🤣

Bold- yeah she is beautiful and does look evil the way she was saying the dialogue.😆