Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member Topic : Seeing People After Long Gaps ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m seeing someone in end of May that I haven’t seen in 18 months (November 2020) My cousin (Phuppos son) at one point probably My BFF

I wonder how it will be ? We use to be adjoined at that hip but then we got married and had kids and the world shut down 😂. He also use to live closer but ended up moving hours away. 

Has anyone else gone thru this ? Nervousness and pensive feelings lol. What if my kid is too aggressive. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18 months isn't that big a gap. I've met a few friends after over 13 years and we picked up right where we left off.... so it all depends on your rapport with the person. I don't know about RL but you sound the same as you did 18 months back on this forum when I was also here .... if that helps you feel any less anxious. 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

18 months isn't that big a gap. I've met a few friends after over 13 years and we picked up right where we left off.... so it all depends on your rapport with the person. I don't know about RL but you sound the same as you did 18 months back on this forum when I was also here .... if that helps you feel any less anxious. 😂

Me and him always had a fun relationship. Like a dynamic duo. I was boisterous and he is the adult. 😆 

Our Jodi was akin to Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig 🤣 

My biggest fear is I hope I don’t start crying lmao

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Me and him always had a fun relationship. Like a dynamic duo. I was boisterous and he is the adult. 😆 

Our Jodi was akin to Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig 🤣 

My biggest fear is I hope I don’t start crying lmao

Why would you cry?! I don't get people who cry when they meet after a whooping long gap of ....18 months!! You're acting like you're meeting someone after a decade of no contact. You should be like... hey's ssup bro, let's go grab a burger or something and totally ignore the 18 months apart. 😎 You should be on top of it in no time. If you were the "immature" one, it sounds like a great idea to me. You're welcome for my advice.😆😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Why would you cry?! I don't get people who cry when they meet after a whooping long gap of ....18 months!! You're acting like you're meeting someone after a decade of no contact. You should be like... hey's ssup bro, let's go grab a burger or something and totally ignore the 18 months apart. 😎 You should be on top of it in no time. If you were the "immature" one, it sounds like a great idea to me. You're welcome for my advice.😆😆

Burger Grab itna Ahsan Kaise ? Where would we

Leave our wives and kids 😆 unless we bring them and it defeats the purpose of fun 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

18 months is long? My lazy ass meets up with my friends every 12-18 months on repeat after I’ve run out excuses (I have covid symptoms, work called me in, my mum has chest pain etc). 😆

Burger Grab itna Ahsan Kaise ? Where would we

Leave our wives and kids 😆 unless we bring them and it defeats the purpose of fun 🤣

Your wife can hang out with his wife ... and I guess the kids stay with them while you two grab your burgers and have your "bro" time. And return the favor later on when they feel like having a "manicure" time. 😆😆

OMG, I never wanna get married... thanks for reminding me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

18 months is long? My lazy ass meets up with my friends every 12-18 months on repeat after I’ve run out excuses (I have covid symptoms, work called me in, my mum has chest pain etc). 😆

Its long cause thru this time I’ve seen his whole family (parents/siblings) an not him. I’ve seen everyone on gods green earth and not him. An if we flashback to 2017/2018 we were getting together every few days. 😆

It’s just giving me some hives. 

Its long cause thru this time I’ve seen his whole family (parents/siblings) an not him. I’ve seen everyone on gods green earth and not him. An if we flashback to 2017/2018 we were getting together every few days. 😆

It’s just giving me some hives. 

But you're lucky to have someone like that. It's always cute seeing two people who are such good friends with each other, go a long way back and have stuck together through thick and thin. ☺️ The dynamic's just intense cuz they're like soul mates too. 😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I’m seeing someone in end of May that I haven’t seen in 18 months (November 2020) My cousin (Phuppos son) at one point probably My BFF

I wonder how it will be ? We use to be adjoined at that hip but then we got married and had kids and the world shut down 😂. He also use to live closer but ended up moving hours away. 

Has anyone else gone thru this ? Nervousness and pensive feelings lol. What if my kid is too aggressive. 

U call 18 months a long gap? I see my friends from hometown after years and it's still the same.  U must be communicating on phone anyways. Kuch mat socho..cousin may even end up showering all attention on ur kid and won't bother with u😆