I saw this guy 3 times this summer and it was good. I think their is an element of being a father/husband killed some of his personality but I guess someone might say that about me 😆
I think it was adequate ♥️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I saw this guy 3 times this summer and it was good. I think their is an element of being a father/husband killed some of his personality but I guess someone might say that about me 😆
I think it was adequate ♥️
Sometimes reading your thread makes me think ap counselling ka kharcha bachate ho😆

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I saw this guy 3 times this summer and it was good. I think their is an element of being a father/husband killed some of his personality but I guess someone might say that about me 😆
I think it was adequate ♥️
So, it was not awkward to meet him as you were expecting it to be..eh? :)
On a serious note, I am the person who would find it difficult to pick up after meeting someone long time. However once the initial awkwardness wears off then its easy
There are so many things to break the ice
Career
Family
Relationships
Memories
I met a friend in feb after a gap of 12 years. 18 months toh regular hai.😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
Please delete
Delete this topic
12