Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

Today good thing is GC n gang comes to know GG's sindoor kand done by their own annu.   Though they didnot give him earful, only sigh is anu did not lie to them that he signed without seeing designation.  Today's scene would have been very beautiful only if anu didnot married to akriti.  Also anu said he created this mess, so he will handle it too. Let's see how he handle it.

Can makers take anu into guilt trip atleast once.  Atleast feel he was also one of the reason for Dr.ridesh death.  

I want him to see him taking guilt trip for long run ... away from GG .. 

Itna  kuch hua ..Dr's death and GG's suicidal attempt ..I hope he do realise he ruined a beautiful family ...

But I didnt wanted Gang to know the truth ..now they will want to bring in GG at K's drag her in RKC and K's cheap dramas ..GG is too naive to handle them ...

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm still mad at anubhav yaar.but cn c insta n tiwtter pe some finding hard to resist hating on him after his tdays deed. Anyways wa u think tomm we will get some private anugun moment ? Wa u cld make out frm gg ka weak depressed face ? Her reactions looked surprised,  with hope at same time lifeless wen she was inside car n anu n bua were talking.. anu asking gc gang to be with gun means he will still keep dwindling until he fixes all this . Dnt u think this sindoor getting washed away has some role to play too? I'm more excited fr tomm if she applied sindoor or not? 

Edited by Zainu621 - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

I want him to see him taking guilt trip for long run ... away from GG .. 

Itna  kuch hua ..Dr's death and GG's suicidal attempt ..I hope he do realise he ruined a beautiful family ...

But I didnt wanted Gang to know the truth ..now they will want to bring in GG at K's drag her in RKC and K's cheap dramas ..GG is too naive to handle them ...

Gc gang reaction to sindoor kand was so peeka.  Atleast they shd hv taken class.  Looks like no guilt trip for anu.  Here GC gang are praising spree of anu.   So, no expectation on guilt trip.  Rather they might make GG into guilt tripπŸ˜†

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Seriously, they're showing crap after crap. They're ruining all characters in every episode. Kahan maine socha tha ki Bua will take GG away from this hell hole but no.... looks like she herself will take GG to the K house. Anu ka kuch nahi hosakta? Did they really think that making him all superman will make the audience feel bad for him? Well, I certainly don't. He is destroying his life, GG's life and Akirthi's life. 

They've made Bua so dumb and bechari that it's frustrating now. 

Everyone was just watching when GG was drowning. πŸ€ͺ Seriously, This show is the new poison.

just saying I don't mind if akriti's life gets destroyed. πŸ˜†

When I was watching I laughed when none of them tried to go in the water. Probably they don't know how to swimπŸ€ͺ

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

just saying I don't mind if akriti's life gets destroyed. πŸ˜†

When I was watching I laughed when none of them tried to go in the water. Probably they don't know how to swimπŸ€ͺ

Le @music_girl

Ohhh GIFs | Tenor

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akriti: uno reverse card

Destroying GG's life.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never thought I would say this, but given the way all associated with GG being spineless and self- obsessed, Maya seems to be the only one who can take a stern decision. However snobbish she is she seems to care for GG, and the way Kurus are behaving post the party drama they don't deserve GG, in a way proving Maya right 

Zainu621 thumbnail

Are they wanted to show how heroic anubhav is like he can even die fr gg n didnt give second thots n jumped seeing dupatta lmao.. so scientist knows swimming also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ singer swimmer n wa more talents is hidden.. knows proper way of giving CPR too. Bfr pumping her stomach or chest he seedha went n gave mouth to mouth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bua n gc face lol.. hes like mauke pe chauka. 

Anyways ig like ever other itv show they just wanted to highlight this that rest dnt care enough to jump fr her lol 

Zainu621 thumbnail

I was gonna say same ..shes a strict mother wch gg actually needed ..maybe family values she wldnt hv inculted in her but gg wld hv been an established girl by now.. gud in studies.even maya told riddesh is the reason fr her being poor in academics..  tbh I really hope those mischievous looks tday she gave to anu has some meaning.hope tomm she denies applying sindoor again n story takes a uturn ..I really want this girl to focus on her studies n atleast fulfill some wishes of her dad or else she wld hv no stand against akriti ( lady knows how to cook ps a scientist ) no matter how evil she is.. 

Edited by Zainu621 - 2 years ago
Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

My god this show!! Pathetic. 

Anubhav told the GC gang and no one confronted him? Is that what happened?

I can't believe this is how the storyline is proceeding! Luckily I don't watch it anymore... Nothing worth watching at all!!

Kudos to you for bearing all this for us!! Thank you so much for the tag and the update!!β€οΈπŸ€—