Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

LMAO I am guessing we are going to get some romantic moment between Anubhav and GG tomorrow🤮🤢 I really want a new lead for GG. 

You know if we are lucky who knows we might finally get a suhaag raat between Anubhav and GG and then GG pregnant !😂😂🤣 (I am kidding!) 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Seriously, who COMES TO THEIR BROTHER’S FUNERAL LATE AND MISSES EVERYTHING?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I HAVE NO WORDS FOR BUA AND HER STUPIDITY! She thinks Anubhav is a God ! 🤬🤬 This woman is dumb and useless!

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Seriously, who COMES TO THEIR BROTHER’S FUNERAL LATE AND MISSES EVERYTHING?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I HAVE NO WORDS FOR BUA AND HER STUPIDITY! She thinks Anubhav is a God ! 🤬🤬 This woman is dumb and useless!

Feels very sad for Dr.Ridhesh ..he did take care of this sis ... she doesnt have time for his last rites ... 

She kept saying once RKC pagg phera is done She will return back ... why is still back with hubby ... 

I feel writers are  not pro with their concept misses very fine emotions to cover ... there is no connection between characters and their emotions ... My POV ...

Miracle_lover thumbnail

100%! You are so right! They seem so disconnected and that’s why I can’t connect with any of the characters and it’s becoming a comedy now. 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Seriously, they're showing crap after crap. They're ruining all characters in every episode. Kahan maine socha tha ki Bua will take GG away from this hell hole but no.... looks like she herself will take GG to the K house. Anu ka kuch nahi hosakta? Did they really think that making him all superman will make the audience feel bad for him? Well, I certainly don't. He is destroying his life, GG's life and Akirthi's life. 

They've made Bua so dumb and bechari that it's frustrating now. 

Everyone was just watching when GG was drowning. 🤪 Seriously, This show is the new poison.

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Seriously, they're showing crap after crap. They're ruining all characters in every episode. Kahan maine socha tha ki Bua will take GG away from this hell hole but no.... looks like she herself will take GG to the K house. Anu ka kuch nahi hosakta? Did they really think that making him all superman will make the audience feel bad for him? Well, I certainly don't. He is destroying his life, GG's life and Akirthi's life. 

They've made Bua so dumb and bechari that it's frustrating now. 

Everyone was just watching when GG was drowning. 🤪 Seriously, This show is the new poison.

ML's are dumb ..so is Garima ...

I am sure Golu and Gang will ask Anu to get GG in K's house to take care of her ...RKC will insult and humiliate GG using K's 

Gang will support ...

GG will feel Why did I come here better to leave ..Anu wont let her go  .. cycle goes on ...

K's ke naakh ke neeche Anu will take care of GG ..This will instigate RKC to turn into witch .... 

I guess slowly K's will see her real face ..accept GG ... bla ..bla ... what else did I miss some songs around trees with Anugun...?🤣

ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel so bad for Manan. you can tell he's not thrilled with this track with the stoic acting. Before the party, he was so active on insta, posting bts shots or reels with yesha, now he's MIA. Poor guy must be getting all the backlash cuz of Vankar but probably can't even step down since he's a fairly newcomer and has contract too.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update...🤗

After this incident Anu won't leave GG alone till she becomes stable. Akriti will create more drama. Once GG gets stable she will pull herself away from Anubhav I think. Because GG never hurts anyone.

Edited by vyoman - 2 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqi

I feel so bad for Manan. you can tell he's not thrilled with this track with the stoic acting. Before the party, he was so active on insta, posting bts shots or reels with yesha, now he's MIA. Poor guy must be getting all the backlash cuz of Vankar but probably can't even step down since he's a fairly newcomer and has contract too.

Yes I feel sad for him and the casts ... the story was remake and sudden change in plans now .. They gave up on the backlash and comments ... 

I guess they will have to slowly learn to handle such crowd and make way through it ...

fingers crossed ..❤️

Surprisingly on star plus ..viewers are loving GG's character a lot these days ... and the show too ... current plot ...doesnt matter the haters but the other viewers are loving it ....

Ab bechari GG ka kya hoga ....? 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

EXACTLY! This show has become such a shit show and everyday they keep showing us crap after crap !