Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Then you aren't translating them properly. 🤣 Cause I did and I found the songs.

ALREADY????? 😫

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

You're an expert in all these games and quizzes. 😎😃 

Arre nahi. It's just about translating and then searching Google. I had them fix a few wordings and I added in one song, but apart from that these are all very easily searchable on Google.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

No I'm not playing the game. I tested all the rounds before they were launched though. To ensure that they made sense and weren't too hard or too easy. For this round I would say that at least 7 of the lyrics are very easily found once you translate. Two will take a few tests (you might have to listen to the songs or read the lyrics). And one is going to be kinda tough. That's my gift to everyone.

This round is not hard. Seriously it isn't. You just need to be able to translate the lyrics. And Google spit out the right answers even if you don't translate the lyrics exactly. It might take a bit of playing but it does spit it out. Before the final question paper was set, I got a somewhat more difficult question paper and I managed to get 9 out of 10. I got stuck on 1 only and they replaced that.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Guys I know you all are sharing your displeasure for this round and this game, but give it a chance. Hinna and Prabz worked hard and they tested all the rounds on me before launching them because they wanted to be sure that the rounds weren't too difficult, but not too easy. I helped them reword stuff and in a few places I gave them a question or two to put in.

But this is one of the easier rounds (apart from sheep of course). And seriously in this round if you take a few minutes to translate each lyrics into Hindi and search in Google, then it will work. Google will give you the right answer. It might take a bit of playing - like changing pyaar to mohabbat to ishq - but it will work.

And if it still doesn't work and a lot of people are having trouble, then let Hinna and Prabz know. They will add something in to make the round a bit easier and help you along. To those who may remember, it's like the Sherlock Season 2 skeleton round. I did add in hints afterwards to make it easier when a lot of people said it was hard. Don't just say "I'm quitting". Games are meant to be fun and if you aren't having fun then Hinna and Prabz will definitely fix it to make it so you're having fun.

So give this round and Hinna and Prabz a chance. They are first time hosts and finding their way and we can all make it easier for them. 😃

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

No I'm not playing the game. I tested all the rounds before they were launched though. To ensure that they made sense and weren't too hard or too easy. For this round I would say that at least 7 of the lyrics are very easily found once you translate. Two will take a few tests (you might have to listen to the songs or read the lyrics). And one is going to be kinda tough. That's my gift to everyone.

This round is not hard. Seriously it isn't. You just need to be able to translate the lyrics. And Google spit out the right answers even if you don't translate the lyrics exactly. It might take a bit of playing but it does spit it out. Before the final question paper was set, I got a somewhat more difficult question paper and I managed to get 9 out of 10. I got stuck on 1 only and they replaced that.

^^ okay guys see below for tl:dr : 

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-24-2015/HRetV4.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

^^ okay guys see below for tl:dr : 

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-24-2015/HRetV4.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now now I'm not Rakhi Sawant. 🤣🤣🤣

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Guys I know you all are sharing your displeasure for this round and this game, but give it a chance. Hinna and Prabz worked hard and they tested all the rounds on me before launching them because they wanted to be sure that the rounds weren't too difficult, but not too easy. I helped them reword stuff and in a few places I gave them a question or two to put in.

But this is one of the easier rounds (apart from sheep of course). And seriously in this round if you take a few minutes to translate each lyrics into Hindi and search in Google, then it will work. Google will give you the right answer. It might take a bit of playing - like changing pyaar to mohabbat to ishq - but it will work.

And if it still doesn't work and a lot of people are having trouble, then let Hinna and Prabz know. They will add something in to make the round a bit easier and help you along. To those who may remember, it's like the Sherlock Season 2 skeleton round. I did add in hints afterwards to make it easier when a lot of people said it was hard. Don't just say "I'm quitting". Games are meant to be fun and if you aren't having fun then Hinna and Prabz will definitely fix it to make it so you're having fun.

So give this round and Hinna and Prabz a chance. They are first time hosts and finding their way and we can all make it easier for them. 😃

or maybe you're just smarter than all of us. 😞

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

or maybe you're just smarter than all of us. 😞

I doubt that. Maybe I'm just better at translating. Try to beat me. 😏

InClouds thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ah.. this is just impossible. Have been translating it since a while now but no luck. Not even translation or google is helping. 😣

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Arre nahi. It's just about translating and then searching Google. I had them fix a few wordings and I added in one song, but apart from that these are all very easily searchable on Google.

Shishter you???? You are the culprit? you are the reason for our stress? 😳😳

I Trusted You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYBetrayal GIFs | TenorIf You Were Betrayed By A Friend, Here Is What You Should Do - Kuulpeeps - Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle Site by Students

p.s. Are you helping me with Hindi? 😳

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago