Congratulations for thread number 3.🥳
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations for thread number 3.🥳
Cheers..
me after reading these questions 🤔😆

same SAME. the first round i was " this is sooo easy. 😎💅🏼. now look at me :

I am trying to translate the songs in hindi and searching for them on YouTube and I find all vulgar bhojpuri songs. 🤮😂

Hinna I thought you will go easy on us but this feels like an A level Hindi exam
A small doubt. Are these lines in the beginning or middle or end of the songs?
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I am trying to translate the songs in hindi and searching for them on YouTube and I find all vulgar bhojpuri songs. 🤮😂
Then you aren't translating them properly. 🤣 Cause I did and I found the songs.

Originally posted by: Minionite
Then you aren't translating them properly. 🤣 Cause I did and I found the songs.
You're an expert in all these games and quizzes. 😎😃
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9