But I did not like kaira romantic scenes it was cringe 😬 sorry 

Edited by Choco_mint - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

My biggest mistake is that our of curiosity  

I watched S2 since the beginning 

The leads were raw in the beginning, later on they pulled off every damn scene without the OTT factor. Whereas the present generation ones are not able to pull off each and every scene. Utkarsh moulded them in a particular  manner that it was difficult for the actors to go out of context.

Abhira's scenes post confession started looking cringe. The screen play writer made copies of what she wrote for the previous leads and got the current ones to act in the same manner. Which went flat.

The more I watched S2, I began comparing previous generations with the current. Hence stopped watching Kaira completely.

Though  Kaira and the entire Gclan were DRAMATIC during their season.

Same with me. One can't help comparing . Kaira were flawless till their marriage. After that  , the show went on a cliche route with 1 kaira scene , naira being the problem solver in every situation , family drama, multiple weddings and wedding functions , misunderstandings and patch up..inspite of the tall claims and promises  of love, they refused to listen to the explanation and overreact  . Spoil their relation and then patch up with stupid ideas  

We Don't want a rehash of s1 or s2. Otherwise why would anyone watch s3 ?  We want something new but this new is below the standard of yrkkh. They changed the format to fights , abuses in the family, mu , separation, divorce and remarriage . There are no positive vibes coming from a supportive family ..may be they did cost cutting and didn't hire many actors or may be it was difficult for them to handle so many actors at the same time (clashing dates etc) , whatever , it killed the essence of yrkkh. Wait and watch yrkkh will be a mix of anupama yrhpk and ghum ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†

It won't be a pleasant watch  , it's gonna be excruciating , even for the fans. It has been hinted a lot of times pre wedding. 

Edited by _charu_ - 1 years ago
guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am right there with you. I found Shivangi's high pitched voice annoying from the very start and thought Mohsin was too childish-looking. So, i stopped watching that season altogether. Thank goodness i did, because it looks like they stretched it like a rubber band towards the end!