Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sorry dear I won't be able to play as I never watched this serial

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me Gauri,but I haven't watched the show toh mein nhi khel paaungi😳

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Thanks for tagging me Gauri,but I haven't watched the show toh mein nhi khel paaungi😳

Oh! For some reason I thought you did. Koi nahi, you can start now. Raji is going to provide link to all episodes. Even if you don't play, do watch the show. Trust me, it will be worth your time 😊❤️ 

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you everyone for showing interest and for the sign up.🤗

Shall we have a practice run?

Only one question.  I will send a PM.  I recommend you play, because this Fastest Finger First is new to all of us and I want to make sure we all know what to do.

For the practice run I request you to note down the time you click on my PM and note down the time you click on/hit the  send button with your answer via PM.  Find the duration between the clicks and keep it with you.  It can be 10 minutes, it can be 20 minutes or it can be 30 minutes.

I will also note down the times and post your individual response times in the thread once we reach the deadline.  You can check the time and see if I got it right or not.

This is not for competition.  This is just to check how it works.

If majority of the contestants say yes before I go to sleep tonight (which is about 8 hours away), I will send the PM today itself and give you 48 hours to submit your answer for the practice question.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thank you everyone for showing interest and for the sign up.🤗

Shall we have a practice run?

Only one question.  I will send a PM.  I recommend you play, because this Fastest Finger First is new to all of us and I want to make sure we all know what to do.

For the practice run I request you to note down the time you click on my PM and note down the time you click on/hit the  send button with your answer via PM.  Find the duration between the clicks and keep it with you.  It can be 10 minutes, it can be 20 minutes or it can be 30 minutes.

I will also note down the times and post your individual response times in the thread once we reach the deadline.  You can check the time and see if I got it right or not.

This is not for competition.  This is just to check how it works.

If majority of the contestants say yes before I go to sleep tonight (which is about 8 hours away), I will send the PM today itself and give you 48 hours to submit your answer for the practice question.

Cheers.. 

Tagging the rest of the contestants.

Cheers..

x.titli.x thumbnail

Cheers..

I'm in for the practice😆 let's see if my IPKKND memories are still good🤣

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Cheers..

Yes then we'll understand better. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you for responding to our messages and letting us know that you are unable to participate in the game for various reasons.

I understand your reasons and respect your decision.smiley31

Thank you for your wishes.  🤗

I made a small change to the rule.  I will provide the episode number for each question.  As indicated earlier I will provide links to all episodes.

Because I am giving the episode number,  the answer will not be in the same episode.  You will find it within the next 3 episodes

Whoever thought finding the episode will be time consuming, if you want to reconsider your decision, please do so.

Thanks once again.

Cheers..

Eydis thumbnail

Thank you for responding to our messages and letting us know that you are unable to participate in the game for various reasons.

I understand your reasons and respect your decision.smiley31

Thank you for your wishes.  🤗

I made a small change to the rule.  I will provide the episode number for each question.  As indicated earlier I will provide links to all episodes.

Because I am giving the episode number,  the answer will not be in the same episode.  You will find it within the next 3 episodes

Whoever thought finding the episode will be time consuming, if you want to reconsider your decision, please do so.

Thanks once again.

Cheers..

thank you Raji 🤗 

Sorry but my exam time 😳 already Hina ki game ke end hone ka wait kar rahi hoo exam time nhi hota toh I would have played your game too 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

thank you Raji 🤗 

Sorry but my exam time 😳 already Hina ki game ke end hone ka wait kar rahi hoo exam time nhi hota toh I would have played your game too 

Thank you Aisha!  Wish you all the very best with your exams.🤗

Cheers..