IPKKND - FFF Game # 1 - Round 4 results ~ Pages 57 & 58

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

[Credit goes to the original up-loader]

Dear IPKKNDians!

I am bringing you the next game, to continue IPKKND's 10th anniversary celebrations!!

It is Fastest Finger First!!!

You heard it right.smiley1

Let me assure you, no one will be disadvantaged.  People from every time zone will get a chance to win.  I will explain it in a bit

Before that, let us get the basics out of the way.

1. There will be four rounds in the game, 5 questions in each round and you will get 2.5 days/60 hours to submit your answers for each round.
  2. I will tag each one of you 24 hours before the deadline to remind you about the deadline.
  3. You can ask for extension, but, you will get less time for the following rounds.
  4. All questions have only one correct answer.
  5. The aim of the game is to find the correct answer and submit it as fast as you can.
  6. You must know the show and must be familiar with most of the episodes
  7. Game will start around 15th of May 2022.  
  8. Most importantly this is not a sheep game.

How does fastest finger first work?

I will send each question in a separate PM.  That means, for each round you will receive 5 PMs from me.

As soon as you open any one of  my PMs, I will get an E-mail notification.  That will be the starting time for that question.  The end time will be the time you send a reply to that particular question.  

I will note down each person's response time for each question and whoever sends me the right answer in less time than everyone else will be the winner for that question.  Yes, there will be 20 winners.

***Do not click on all PMs in one go***

##Click on one PM, find the answer for that question, send me your reply and then click on the next PM##

~~Do not attempt to answer when you are busy~~

This way, even if you take more time to find an answer for one question, the delay will not affect the rest of your responses.

If you click on the PM notification bubble (circled below) you will see latest 10 PMs you received in your Inbox.

The shaded PM (bottom one) indicates that it has already been read.  Unread PMs (top one) appear in white background.

While playing Fastest Finger First game, never click on the PMs from the home page in a hurry.  Your response time will increase unnecessarily.

Go to your PM Inbox and make sure that PMs from me are still in Bold (like the one at the top in the below screen shot) and then click on one PM, reply to the PM and then click on the next one.

It doesn't need to be in any particular order.

I will know exactly which PM you have read and when.

What is this game about?

I will send you a picture from the show and ask you a question related to that picture.  I will tell you the episode number.  You have to find the answer and send it to me.  You will surely find your answer in that episode or in the next two episodes.

For those who don't have access to episodes, I will send you links to all episodes with my first PM. If you already have a Hulu or Hotstar subscription, I will also tell you the season number and episode number.  

The question can be about a dress, a piece of jewelry, a dialogue, next scene, next person they met, next place they visited, a food item they ate, next argument they had etc,.

This game is about how fast you find and submit your answer in a reply PM for each question after opening my PM, not about how early you submit your answers.  

For example:

What was the last dialogue spoken before this scene?

The answer is: Phir aapka Rajkumar Kaha hain?

How does that sound?

Please sign up if you are interested.

Tag other friends who are familiar with the show.  Please remember, if they don't know the show, it won't help.

If you have any questions, ask them here on the thread.

Edited by Savera84 - 3 months ago

1. WildestDreams

2. Arshi67

3. Cheers2all

4. Nichuss

5. Srilathalolla

6. canapoem

7. dramebaaz.af

8. m4manju

9. Ashviniv

10. PriyaArshiSarun

11. IPodcastKKND

12. Shooting-Star

13. bubulswt

14. x.titli.x

15. md410

16. Bee222

17. Anisha06

18. dipihp

19. ilfordian

20. pogupta69

21. Sumaiya27

22. SoniRSippu21

23. Mysterie_girl

Frequently Asked Questions:

Notes:

Note 1:

I have tweaked the game a bit.  I will provide the episode number.

If anyone wants to reconsider their sign up, please do so.

------------------------------------------

I will send you a picture from the show and ask you a question related to that picture.  I will tell you the episode number.  You have to find the answer and send it to me.  You will surely find your answer in that episode or in the next two episodes.

For those who don't have access to episodes, I will send you links to all episodes with my first PM. If you already have a Hulu or Hotstar subscription, I will also tell you the season number and episode number.  

The question can be about a dress, a piece of jewelry, a dialogue, next scene, next person they met, next place they visited, a food item they ate, next argument they had etc,.

This game is about how fast you find and submit your answer in a reply PM for each question after opening my PM, not about how early you submit your answers.  

------------------------------------------

I confirm that I have received email notifications from everyone of you when you open my PMs.  smiley32

Thank you for helping me in getting the notification issue sorted and admin Vijay also made a suggestion which helped.smiley31

Please do not change any settings until we finish with this game.smiley1

I will send Round one PMs at 8PM IST on 15/05/2022.

All rules and instructions will be posted on the thread and you all will be tagged.  When you receive PMs from me for each round, please read the Instructions on the thread before opening the PMs.

The PMs will contain only the question and a range of episode numbers where you will find the answer.

I am not going to send the episode links again.

If you have any questions, ask me here on this thread.

Have a nice weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fastest Finger First Game#1, Round One:

5 questions will be sent separately in 5 PMs soon.

Deadline to submit your answers 18/05/2022 at 8:00 PM IST.

You can ask for extension for up to 24 hours.  Remember, others will continue playing.

Results for each round will be announced a day after we conclude the round.

Siggies will be presented at the end of the game.

You can open PMs in any order you want at your leisure within the next 3 days.

But, try to find and submit your answer as soon as you open a PM and submit answers before the deadline.

All the very best everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder for Round One:

Hi All,

I have received answers from majority of you.  Thank you!

Two people have partially submitted answers and 6 of you have yet to open my PMs.

You have until 8PM IST on 18/05/2022 to submit your answers.

Hansa, I am reminding you just in case.  Please take care!

--------------------------------------------------

Fastest Finger First Game#1, Round Two:

Deadline to submit your answers 21/05/2022 at 8:00 PM IST.

You can ask for extension for up to 24 hours.  Remember, others will continue playing.

You can open PMs in any order you want at your leisure within the next 3 days.

But, try to find and submit your answer as soon as you open a PM and submit answers before the deadline.

In this round I am giving you only one episode to go through.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let us first talk about the minor issues relating to Round One.

This is a Fastest Finger First game.  All you need to submit is a number or names or Episode xx, time yy etc,.  Please don't waste time on properly formulating a reply,  You might lose few precious seconds or a minute in that.  

In Mega links the timer starts from zero and ends at the final duration of the episode.  In Hulu and Hotstar the timer starts at full duration of the episode and ends at 0.  If you are using Hulu or Hotstar, you don't need to do calculations to find the elapsed time.  Just send me the time.  I will do the conversion myself.

Nichuss and IpodcastKKND opened their respective first PMs a lot earlier and submitted answers a lot later.  They got the gist for later questions.  Sorry girls, I won't be posting your response time for your first question.  Being a newbie, pogupta69 has a restriction on daily PM quota, which I was not aware of.  Because of that, Pogupta lost some time for one of the questions.  I am not posting that response time either.

I will post the leader board without names for each question.  I will reveal the names and present you Siggies from 24th.  See if you can figure out whether you are the winner.smiley1

I also added the day and time you read the question and the day and time you submitted your answer.  Those times are based on my time Zone, not yours.  My time zone is GMT +10

-----------------------------------------------

Reminder for Round Two and Answers for Round One

Hi All,

I have posted Round one answers and all your response times minus names in Page 29.  Please have a look.

About half the contestants yet to submit answers.

Please note that deadline for round two is 21/05/2022 at 8PM IST.

--------------------------------------------------

Fastest Finger First Game#1, Round Three:

Deadline to submit your answers 25/05/2022 at 8:00 PM IST.

In this round I am giving you only one episode to go through.

-------------------------------------------

Fastest Finger First Game#1, Round Four:

5 questions were sent separately in 5 PMs.

Deadline to submit your answers 29/05/2022 at 8:00 PM IST.

I sent them to everyone including Areeba and Sumaiya

This is the last round.  Please try to type just the answer and hit send button and save time.  No Hello, no Bye and no additional information.

Edited by Savera84 - 2 months ago

Siggy time for round one and also time to reveal individual response times!!!

Big thank you to Sutapa for making all the siggies.smiley31

Round One - Question One Winners

cheers2all
Sumaiya27
x.titli.x

Round One - Question Two Winners

Mysterie_girl
Bee222

Round One - Question Three Winner

m4manju

Round One - Question Four Winner

IPodcastKKND

Round One - Question Five winners

IPodcastKKND
dramebaaz.af
PriyaArshiSarun
Mysterie_girl
Sumaiya27

Edited by Savera84 - 2 months ago

Hi Friends,

I am organizing a Fastest Finger First game based on IPKKND show.

If you are interested, please read the first post of this thread and sign up.

You must be familiar with the show.

PS: If you are not familiar with the show please ignore this message

Cheers..

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon