Thank You for the Reader's Choice Award 2022: Best Ficlet

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Funny cuteFree Commissions yay. | FandomHappy Cat GIF by Kiki

Thank You for nominating me Nushrat and thank you to Neha for informing me about this on Insta! I'm soooooooo happppy right now smiley40smiley41

Thank you so so so much to everyone who liked my story and made me win this award. I've been on-and-off here for 8 years and this is the best gift I've unexpectedly received from the forum smiley27

Thank you to the team who organised, judged this and made this a reality! My heart is soooo full smiley31

Thank you to all my friends that have constantly supported me on this forum, made sure to make me feel extremely special and I mean it when I say it: Been my family when I was away from home last year. You have all sacchi added the light of hope and kept me motivated and I'm truly grateful to know you all. Stay blessed  🤗

Also I'm back to my lucky username!! 👍🏼❤️

Waited one year to get it back and aaj wo din finally aa gaya!!

~ Tannu

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Here's to those I had inspiring discussions on the forum/VashMay/AmDheer DT toooooo!! 🤗❤️

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Me000w

Thank You for nominating me Nushrat and thank you to Neha for informing me about this on Insta! I'm soooooooo happppy right now smiley40smiley41

Thank you so so so much to everyone who liked my story and made me win this award. I've been on-and-off here for 8 years and this is the best gift I've unexpectedly received from the forum smiley27

Thank you to the team who organised, judged this and made this a reality! My heart is soooo full smiley31

Thank you to all my friends that have constantly supported me on this forum, made sure to make me feel extremely special and I mean it when I say it: Been my family when I was away from home last year. You have all sacchi added the light of hope and kept me motivated and I'm truly grateful to know you all. Stay blessed  🤗

A hearty Congratulations again Tanu, and well deserved!! Been a pleasure to be your friend. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks for remembering me Tanu❤️

Congratulations once again. Well deserved🥳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

A hearty Congratulations again Tanu, and well deserved!! 

Been a pleasure to be your friend. 

Mochi Cat Chibi Cat Sticker - Mochi Cat Chibi Cat White Cat StickersStars Girl Sticker - Stars Girl You Are The Best StickersCandy Halloween GIF - Candy Halloween Trick Or Treat GIFs

Thanks a tonn!! You have been constantly supporting me, backing up my opinions and appreciating my work on multiple platforms and I am super duper thankful to have you as my friend as well!!😳

Edited by Me000w - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Thanks for remembering me Tanu❤️

Congratulations once again. Well deserved🥳

Rascal Thank You Sticker - Rascal Thank You StickersHot Chocolate Delish GIF - Hot Chocolate Chocolate Delish GIFs

Yes ofcourse! I got acquainted to you on this forum when you encouraged me to write more stories👍🏼

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Me000w

Here's to those I had inspiring discussions on the forum/VashMay/AmDheer DT toooooo!! 🤗❤️

🤗  Your Most Welcome Dear It Was Fun Having Discussions.

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

🤗  Your Most Welcome Dear It Was Fun Having Discussions.

Likewise. It is a pleasure to engage in thoughtful conversations 😊