Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Armansara

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2-what-priya-comes-know-about-varun-s-involvement-220426

Not sure we can believe all the “news” given but I guess the interviews should be believable 

These articles are all fake and misleading… remember during Holi they said Priya was faking being inebriated.
So I don’t read much into them

few comments 

1. I think if Ram finds out VK is not his father he will be very hurt and he will feel all his wealth is for his step family…if Ram finds out his father was grey that would devastate him deeply…

agree… I think this will result in Vanwas 

4. Shubum… I think Shubum is just like his mom…he has been raised by a selfish person he only cares about himself…I think he could hurt ram Shivina and Nandani….I hope I am wrong 🤞

I think you are right, I don’t see him turning positive… but going by the symbolism as tirchi explained the holi songs… Shubham was dancing with Priya so… he may turn positive… he is not inherently negative if you see… it’s the upbringing that has rubbed in on him.

5. Krish I hope he turns out to be a positive character…we need some positive characters..I hope someone positive has sent him to do something positive 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

I also hope and pray desperately he is a positive character…he has got a good screen presence and brings much needed positivity whenever he is in a scene… same as Sandy 

6. Sara her story is so sad…I hope she finds happiness…it is good to show that despite regrets and mistakes in life we can find happiness…our typical desi mentality is that men don’t have to account for their errors and women carry the scarlet letter for life 😔😔😔

I don’t like Sara at all… she is useless…

7. Priya loved for Ram. Her Love for honesty. She will be devastated…Priya deserves happiness. Ram n Priya can’t be happy without each other so I hope they show that family/pedigree does not matter as much as your own character…and both Ram n Priya have admirable character traits. 

All I want is they stop the samaj seva for some time and do Swayam seva 😆 Spend some time with each other… rather than worrying about the world… 

Ab neggies ne back seat le li to SH active Ho Gaya hain…I don’t understand did they come into this world relying on Raya… 😡

I hope there is some logic in the upcoming episodes…it is not ok for ITV to think it can have no logic…keep changing details given in prior episodes…some latitude is given but they need to respect us too…we love them so much..kuch to respect banta hai na ? 

don’t look for logic… and timelines… sukhi rahogi 😆

Also, respect.. to Kya hi boloon behen… bola Na… ghar waale bhi judge karte hain meri choices jab yeh log aise illogical tracks dikhate hain 🤣🤣🤣

I think I mentioned in one of my earlier posts in the last EDT… Kaise Kaise Jokhim le ke hum log dekhte hain yeh show…but it’s the TRP’s and budget that drives their quality… viewers gaye tel lene… 🤣🤣🤣

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously my hubby and son pull my leg all the time. Sometimes I have to hide and watch to avoid their teasing. 

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

A theory is being worked on, we are deciphering some clues… Maybe doods will post it when done… it is almost unlocked 😆

Please update it fast 

Eagerly waiting for it

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

There was an insta account pkdhxbalh that now us no longer present and there was a balh insta account with all full episodes…that account no longer there…so sad 😞 

serein30 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GpOWnnWFIGQ

Check this out. Someone is falling out of the drivers seat while the car is moving. Didnt we see a photo in which , Ram was in the front seat and Varun in the drivers seat...will they blame Ram for harming Varun?

Isn’t this VK’s car? From what I see this is shooting of flashback.. So they can’t blame Ram.

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

from pushing v from driver’s seat, while he is on co pass side ?😲 

If the vehicle has been tampered with (brakes possibly), then wouldn't Varun jump out to save himself (assuming he's part of the plan).

Is this going to be Ram's accident?

serein30 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for Monday be like -

Kaate nahi kat-te hain lamhe intezaar ke, 

Nazaren jama ke baithe hain raste pe yaar ke,
(I forgot what was next 🫠)

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/g0sIbBjzK0aoxwgNJS/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Edited by serein30 - 1 years ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: serein30

Waiting for Monday be like -

Kaate nahi kat-te hain lamhe intezaar ke, 

Nazaren jama ke baithe hain raste pe yaar ke,
(I forgot what was next 🫠)

https://media.giphy.com/media/g0sIbBjzK0aoxwgNJS/giphy.gif

Dil ne kaha, dekhe jo jalve husn yaar ke

Laya hai kaun, inhe falak se utaar ke ❤️

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GpOWnnWFIGQ

Check this out. Someone is falling out of the drivers seat while the car is moving. Didnt we see a photo in which , Ram was in the front seat and Varun in the drivers seat...will they blame Ram for harming Varun?

By pushing your driver out you can only harm yourself 🤣

Hope this is not another silly kaand!