Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

If the vehicle has been tampered with (brakes possibly), then wouldn't Varun jump out to save himself (assuming he's part of the plan).

Is this going to be Ram's accident?

ram’s accident is qued to us from a long time behn! It can be😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Armansara

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2-what-priya-comes-know-about-varun-s-involvement-220426

Not sure we can believe all the “news” given but I guess the interviews should be believable 

TC is never to be believed its their own made up stories

few comments 

1. I think if Ram finds out VK is not his father he will be very hurt and he will feel all his wealth is for his step family…if Ram finds out his father was grey that would devastate him deeply…

In both ways Ram will be hurt. But than i have a dislike for this man he put so much of burden on a young Ram shoulders and snatch away his early 20s adulthood for a🐊family

2. Varun I feel CVs are not sure how they want to portray Varun…initially it seemed MS didn’t want Varun because Varun would incriminate MS. Also makes sense that MS would pay off Varun if Varun could incriminate MS. MS thinks his daughters are worthless and this he is happy he left them. Sara being pregnant out of wedlock strengthens MS feeling of his daughters being worthless so I don’t see him paying someone for Sara’s sake…covering up his reasoning paying Varun blaming it on  Sara’s pregnancy  makes sense. 
also MS stating he would sell his shares and give it to Sara…just to get Varun out of their city/life seems like Varun is a witness to something he can incriminate MS without Varun getting in trouble himself 🤔

The one thing we all agree When Soods girls falls in love they are totally loyal to the relationship. They understand & value love so much be it Sara & her ex,Ram-Priya and Maitri-Neeraj. They totally devote & submit themselves in love. MS is a evil man i wonder how did MM parents find this evil man and made her married to him,they literally destroyed their daughter's life. We still need to know more about this Sara-Varun angle,all we know is he is involve in the accident mystery,he made a deal to marry to Sara who was pregnant out of wedlock & he works under MS. It seem like the accident & Sara pregnancy was nearby,the accident took place first than Sara pregnancy & the deal & wedding. MS doesn't care abt anyone except for himself so whatever he has done is for his own benefit. What i don't understand why MS is so desperate to send Varun & Varun has no fear infront of Ram. I mean if a person commit a sin his conscience will not let him live but Varun seem to be so confident there is no fear in his eyes regret or guilt whenever he meets Ram. The only fear is for Eshan

3. Nandini there is something about that land. Nandini only cares about herself how could she give the land away to anyone…I don’t think Nandini cares about Ram..he is just her servant…I hope I am wrong 

I have my doubt in her since Day 1. There is more to her than what meet the eyes,maybe she is not involve in the accident mystery but she has a secret of her own. She never cared for Ram if she does its for her own benefit if anything happens to Ram she will be on streets

4. Shubum… I think Shubum is just like his mom…he has been raised by a selfish person he only cares about himself…I think he could hurt ram Shivina and Nandani….I hope I am wrong 🤞

He is a twisted character. Well his character can go in both ways either he turns positive and stay in Ram-Priya camp after realising his mistake or he stay negative currently i don't see it happening. He is going to create more MU

5. Krish I hope he turns out to be a positive character…we need some positive characters..I hope someone positive has sent him to do something positive 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

Krish,this man is mysterious. I don't understand why he is so obsessed with VK accident mystery. From my perspective he is a silent lover of Priya,all his words does direct towards in this direction even his library going in college he is there to see Priya. Girls & assignments are just an excuse. Currently the focus is on case so we don't know how his character shapes up

6. Sara her story is so sad…I hope she finds happiness…it is good to show that despite regrets and mistakes in life we can find happiness…our typical desi mentality is that men don’t have to account for their errors and women carry the scarlet letter for life 😔😔😔

Fingers Crossed🤞🏼. After going through so much she is still so positive about love life & marriage

7. Priya loved for Ram. Her Love for honesty. She will be devastated…Priya deserves happiness. Ram n Priya can’t be happy without each other so I hope they show that family/pedigree does not matter as much as your own character…and both Ram n Priya have admirable character traits. 

Priya,when the girl gets to know the truth she will be devastated that her family is behind Ram' father murder. The guilt will kill her within. Its in Ram's hand now what is his choice & decision after truth revelation. Priya will be firm in leaving Ram,lets be practical how to live with Ram when her eyes will be feel with guilt to even look into his eyes & Nandu will take advantage of it

I hope there is some logic in the upcoming episodes…it is not ok for ITV to think it can have no logic…keep changing details given in prior episodes…some latitude is given but they need to respect us too…we love them so much..kuch to respect banta hai na ? 

ITV and logic does not go hand in hand🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armansara

There was an insta account pkdhxbalh that now us no longer present and there was a balh insta account with all full episodes…that account no longer there…so sad 😞 

i think those account got reported due to copyright issues

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i think those account got reported due to copyright issues

That account has so many beautiful VMs❤️

Mages thumbnail

I was wondering Piyush hinting the love triangle coming up. Though i am not keen of triangles and hate it when there is a 3rd angle i was wondering how does it fit if Ram-Priya still together after truth revelation if Ram makes a choice that he wants only Priya

There migh tbe no love triangle but than it can be created in minds by Nandu & Shubam of a possible triangle in Ram's mind. They way both mother-son duo were noticing Ram's insecurity

How doea this fits in?

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am I seeing pink shirt wala ram on screen monitor ?😲😲😲

anyone any guesses? Fb? 

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 1 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

anyone any guesses? Fb? 

Shirt looks brighter, it was peachish in FB 🧐

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

anyone any guesses? Fb? 

Behen… mera to gutter kind hi activate hota hain… so I would think… him in pink all soft and fluffy… to complete what was left ☺️

tirchinazar thumbnail

anyone any guesses? Fb? 

yeah it’s pink. But then Vedika will make her presence Again 🤣🥱😂

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Link pls? I also want to see peachy Ram ☺️