Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

@bold...Oh I wish it all came true...yeh log bahut biscuit/carrot khilatte hain . What they show in these sneak peak or BTS , never looks that way when it comes on screen. That promos has been aired for so long ab tak we have not got to see it...

I want him to book a honeymoon suite for themšŸ˜³

I want to see them walk hand in hand on a private beech , moonlit night.

Priya sitting at the pool side , legs in the water watching him swim..šŸ˜‰ 

Dinner at the beech , Ram and Priya wanting to know everything about each other, college , crush, friends fav movie, books author etc. I also want them to talk about their past love life with out feeling bad about it...rather laughing at it. 

I want to see her hair entangled in his kurtha buttons ...probably in the morning , while getting up from the bedšŸ˜‰

For now this is good enough...even this is difficult ask. Mostly we will be getting monologue from both of them while they sit with their family...šŸ¤£ or CVs will see to that the family will make some issue and fight then these two will solve or Nandini will create some MU and two wont talk...this is what is going to happen in Alibag. Waise bhi wahan pe , they are going to investigate ,  doubt if we will get any romantic scenes ..probably its going to be emotional roller coaster ,,,which might end in a separation like how MS predicted.

Yesterday Ram saying to Priya that he doesnā€™t know anything about her and vice versa was kind of tana on IF. We had discussed about this and even wondered how Ram fell in love with Priya šŸ¤£

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Yesterday Ram saying to Priya that he doesnā€™t know anything about her and vice versa was kind of tana on IF. We had discussed about this and even wondered how Ram fell in love with Priya šŸ¤£

The biggest tana was of AdiRam by Krish and Sara being an absent momšŸ¤£

I just watched the peis from the special night to yesterday in a go. 

Socha tha I won't, but siggy banane ke liye I had watched the almost sr, so baaki bhi dekh hi daalešŸ˜…

The murder case is so confusingšŸ˜–

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

The biggest tana was of AdiRam by Krish and Sara being an absent momšŸ¤£

I just watched the peis from the special night to yesterday in a go. 

Socha tha I won't, but siggy banane ke liye I had watched the almost sr, so baaki bhi dekh hi daalešŸ˜…

The murder case is so confusingšŸ˜–

I still have like 7-8 episodes to catch up with šŸ˜† only saw some scenes on insta šŸ˜† 

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

na

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Real_Me

I am not able to reconcile with the fact that MS actually cared enough for Sara (maybe it is just Ghar ki izzat, but what izzat a paid killer has) to pay Varun to marry her, it doesnā€™t match what we have seen of that monster so farā€¦

It must be after his affair with Rhaki is discovered, why did he bother then? 

I think it is a story of 2 birds in one stone, maybe he needed MM and Sara in his eternal debt, for what though? We need to wait for things to unfold,

MS is an mcp who has one rule for himself and one rule for the girls he hates but thinks he owns anyway. And even such people unfortunately have more izzat in Indian society than say a respectable widow doing a job to raise her family. Are people like Dharmendra not successful popular & loved despite being openly a bigamist? No offence if anyone here is a fan, but truth be toldā€¦

His warped patriarchal double standards would have made him hush up Saraā€™s unwed pregnancy by hastily marrying her off to whichever chomu he cld compel.

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Such a lovely, soothing rendition of bade achhe lagte hain..ā¤ļø. This song just weaves magic every time you hear it 

Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z6z5Kflb8Q&ab_channel=LUVSHAPRODUCTION

I saw this 4 days back, I follow Anushka fom NTBNH, she is a good singer, I thought of posting but didnā€™t know how. So can someone do me how to post it?

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahi78

I saw this 4 days back, I follow Anushka fom NTBNH, she is a good singer, I thought of posting but didnā€™t know how. So can someone do me how to post it?

You just need to paste the link on your post. It's as simple as that. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iftar party on the sets in Madh. Disha and Alefia are there. It doesn't seem like Nakuul is shooting. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc-lnEJIkyw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2-what-priya-comes-know-about-varun-s-involvement-220426

Not sure we can believe all the ā€œnewsā€ given but I guess the interviews should be believable 

few comments 

1. I think if Ram finds out VK is not his father he will be very hurt and he will feel all his wealth is for his step familyā€¦if Ram finds out his father was grey that would devastate him deeplyā€¦

2. Varun I feel CVs are not sure how they want to portray Varunā€¦initially it seemed MS didnā€™t want Varun because Varun would incriminate MS. Also makes sense that MS would pay off Varun if Varun could incriminate MS. MS thinks his daughters are worthless and this he is happy he left them. Sara being pregnant out of wedlock strengthens MS feeling of his daughters being worthless so I donā€™t see him paying someone for Saraā€™s sakeā€¦covering up his reasoning paying Varun blaming it on  Saraā€™s pregnancy  makes sense. 
also MS stating he would sell his shares and give it to Saraā€¦just to get Varun out of their city/life seems like Varun is a witness to something he can incriminate MS without Varun getting in trouble himself šŸ¤”

3. Nandini there is something about that land. Nandini only cares about herself how could she give the land away to anyoneā€¦I donā€™t think Nandini cares about Ram..he is just her servantā€¦I hope I am wrong 

4. Shubumā€¦ I think Shubum is just like his momā€¦he has been raised by a selfish person he only cares about himselfā€¦I think he could hurt ram Shivina and Nandaniā€¦.I hope I am wrong šŸ¤ž

5. Krish I hope he turns out to be a positive characterā€¦we need some positive characters..I hope someone positive has sent him to do something positive šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

6. Sara her story is so sadā€¦I hope she finds happinessā€¦it is good to show that despite regrets and mistakes in life we can find happinessā€¦our typical desi mentality is that men donā€™t have to account for their errors and women carry the scarlet letter for life šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

7. Priya loved for Ram. Her Love for honesty. She will be devastatedā€¦Priya deserves happiness. Ram n Priya canā€™t be happy without each other so I hope they show that family/pedigree does not matter as much as your own characterā€¦and both Ram n Priya have admirable character traits. 

I hope there is some logic in the upcoming episodesā€¦it is not ok for ITV to think it can have no logicā€¦keep changing details given in prior episodesā€¦some latitude is given but they need to respect us tooā€¦we love them so much..kuch to respect banta hai na ? 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Mahi78

I copied the video link from Youtube and pasted it in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page and hit Post Reply.

Hope this helps šŸ˜Š