Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 28 Apr 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

At K house GK discusses with Devika how she had ignored a huge project just to attend MaAn engagement . Devika shares how Anu has been a great friend to her n she had supported her numerous times .

Soon GK receives a phone call n leaves .mehendi questioned by Anuj n Mukku he states he was going to buy Pooja ka samaan .mukku n Devika n Anuj joke about getting GK married off. 
Anuj reminds them of all the pending work n drags them away.

At Shah house Kinjal and Pakhi are decking up mummy .

Kavya confronts Vanraj for secretly meeting Anupama 

Baa also confronts Van . Baa asks him tk think of his Babuji at least . Baa asks Van to stay out of this wedding , the rest of the family was on Anupama’s side . Kavya also asks Vee tk chill n enjoy . Vanraj vouches never to enjoy this wedding himself n destroy happiness for Anupama too.
At a park Babuji is seen trying to drink a green coconut . GK meets him n they discuss n share their problems . Babuji asks GK to promise he will keep this a secret . Babuji then tells GK how he was suffering n was about to die . Not to let this interrupt Ma An wedding . GK states their happiness was not at the price of his life . They both should visit a doctor but keep this a secret . GK agrees on the condition he paid for the treatment by the best doc in the town . Babuji has no option but to agree.
Anuj reaches park n notices Mukku’s car parked . He wonders if GK was meeting someone at park instead of buying Pooja ka samaan . Soon he notices GK n Babuji leaving in the car . Anuj is confused n wonders why were they meeting at park ?? He presumes they were making som plans for MaAn.they reach doctors chamber . After checking doc informs Babuji was very I’ll n needed immediate Byoass surgery . Babuji wants to postpone the surgery by ten days for his daughter’s wedding . Doc warns n so do GK but Babuji is ready to take that gamble . 

At engagement  venue Samar reveals the decorated place which he had readied . Kinjala and Pakhi love the decorations . Baa arrives and so do Kavya n Rakhi . Mama ji taunts them for their entry here … baa n Kavya refuses to stay out of  the function in the family n Rakhi refuses to stay out of the drama . Vanraj too reaches the venue . All wonder where Babuji has been .. when they notice him returning so tired . They all accuse Anupama for being responsible for this . They all wait impatiently for the larkey waaley. 

At shah house Pakhi n Kinjal ready Anupama . 
At K house Devika and Mukku ready Anuj for sagayi . Anu in pink n Anuj in blue are excited for their Engagement day . 
Kanta Ben with dhol  leads the family to the engagement venue .

Precap 

Shah family watches in awe as K family arrives with Anuj n Kanta Ben . Anuj n Anu get impatient to have a glimpse of eachother . Anuj warns GK to stop playing  mind games as it would not have any effect on MaAn wedding , Anuj refuses  to allow Van to affect the wedding .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣

Report card day.

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

🤣🤣🤣

Report card day.

Pakka fail hi hona hai 🤣🤣

So tensed that synopsis hi nahi daala 😆

grace2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Lol yes🤣🤣

R u ready for a further drop?

I am so excited. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Until the next episode is out....

the best part of yesterday's episode was Anuj-Mukku's segment. Of course the highlight being Anuj's chutti plans from work.🤣 Even though it is bakwaas... AK looked undeniably cute.🤗 With the stubble gone, his lips are so...😳😳

Mukku's lines about their honeymoon was most likely picked up from our discussions here stressing on the word "maryada". I was half expecting Anuj to tell her that Anu isn't that bholi like she thinks and would tell her that she kissed his hands today.  It is good he didnt. 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

the best part of yesterday's episode was Anuj-Mukku's segment. Of course the highlight being Anuj's chutti plans from work.🤣 Even though it is bakwaas... AK looked undeniably cute.🤗 With the stubble gone, his lips are so...😳😳

Mukku's lines about their honeymoon was most likely picked up from our discussions here stressing on the word "maryada". I was half expecting Anuj to tell her that Anu isn't that bholi like she thinks and would tell her that she kissed his hands today.  It is good he didnt. 

I am super tired today, will wind up earlier than usual. I am already yawning, & it is hardly 8pm!

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
grace2021 thumbnail

Someone mentioned correctly that this brother sister duo are therapeutic. 

To watch them (whatever they do) is a treat.

Anuj himself not that bhola bhalu....dono ne apni image bana rakhi hai par sacchai kuch aur hi hai...☺️

grace2021 thumbnail

I am super tired today, will wind up earlier than usual. I am already yawning, & it is hardly 8pm!

Just wait for Arya's update and sleep. I am sure they are not showing engagement today..

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

Lol yes🤣🤣

R u ready for a further drop?

I am so excited. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

let’s see by how many points 🤣