Pranali I love you in these scenes

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I love scenes where Pranali's acting like a kid or doing nakre. Like the scene where she was being pampered by the Goenka's before her tilak with Kairav bringing her lipstick and them putting on her shoes or today with the suitcases. It brings me genuine happiness to see her act in those scenes and gives such a normal nice vibe to the show. Same with scenes with Neil or the holi episode (for the most part with Harshu!).

Why can't the Goenka kids always look like this - the four of them during Akshu's ghar vidaai today were so precious and beautiful (when you ginroe the unhealthy relationships and kaands). Like they all look genuinely happy! Vansh's smile is infectious, I want to see more of his storylines - maybe how he and Kairav built their bond stronger over the accident that happened as a kid them left him in a wheelchair for a time. When Kairav calls Akshu beta, my heart beams, it's so cute. 

Also, mad respect for Abhimanyu today. The way he prioritized her happiness over him took a lot of guts and just hand down patience. He fought for her in front of Harsh's accusations even tho he shared some of Harsh's sentiments over the Aarohi matter. We talk about Akshu being the sacrificing ITV lead but it's actually Abhi guys. He's made so many sacrifices to keep the two families intact and civil. For him, someone who didn't believe in the institution of family or marriage, this is a big deal. Abhi handled himself so well today with his apology for rash behaviour to the Birla's - that takes such a big heart. The scene with the spoons and plates music, with Anand and Harsh smiling (shocked btw) and the family joining was so sweet! I'm so amazed by you today Mr. Birla!

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago