Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I liked this game..

But i hv a doubt.. what kind if cards will players get? Will it be related to themes mentioned above?

Well it depends on the game theme. 

So if we playing IPL theme all cards will be IPL cards.

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very interesting game indeed! It will be much fun 🤩 I would vote in to go ahead with this game🙌, it will be a success for sure 🤍

WildestDreams thumbnail

Creative Minds

I never played this game. But it’s looking interesting! 

Would be possible to have a trial round to play?😳

A newbie like me will understand it better and give a feedback for the proper contest! 

Nichuss thumbnail

wow trumpcards.... childhood memories for me.... used to play with brother n cousins.....

Vote up 👍🏼

Viswa thanks for tagging

Nichuss thumbnail

we need a trial game.... to refresh the memories 🤪

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It sounds very interesting, and cards game and me not there? Ye ho nahi sakta!  Gambling tendencies are prevalent in many members! 

It will be a great success, Vijay⭐️Go ahead❤️ 

Just like me, Appy is also very fond of cards game. 🤗

So inviting her and few of my friends here with all honors. 

I am up for everything that is not a sheep game :) 🥳

Of course I know these games. I have played multiple themes, Bollywood, cricket, wwe, football, Pokémon etc. 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

I hope many of the members have already played Trump Cards game (most likely WWE or Footballers)

Sometime in future we will be working on a Trump Cards game based on user interest. Few themes I already have:

a) Cricketers

b) IPL

c) Super Heroes / Villains

d) Bollywood 

e) Television 

(we will figure out various parameters)

Game starts with user goes to the game contest page and clicks "Draw Cards" to show that they are playing and will get 5 random cards from the Deck.

And now they can start playing with different members by choosing the card and category they want to challenge the other user. On playing that card the sender gets a new card so that he/she can continue the game with others.

And the other user will also have 5 cards to respond to the challenge. If they have a better card they can play that and win 2 points. And if they do not have a better card they lose and will try and give their weakest card and get a fresh card. In case there is a draw both users get 1 point.

Player can't send a challenge to other player till the time they have pending challenges from other players.

And we can make a Leaderboard to show who is leading the game.

And the game continues like this for 2 weeks. And the winner gets a Special Reward and a Special Badge and players who reach a certain milestone gets Game Badges.

Do let me know what you think about this game and would be interested in playing?

Please tag more users to get their feedback on the game idea .. then we can start working on it.

For a twist we can add a quiz component to earn extra points or from losing a point.

The idea is great and totally unique. I feel games based on sports, bollywood and television are done lot of times. Why not add current affairs or simple general knowledge rounds that can include lot of things like science, history, politics, etc? Help ke liye Google maiya toh hai hi. 😃😆 These rounds can be made as challenging as possible. 

Eydis thumbnail

It sounds very interesting, and cards game and me not there? Ye ho nahi sakta!  Gambling tendencies are prevalent in many members! 

yeh kese khlete hai 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

I used to play this one as a kid. So I am sure it will be interesting to play again . My favourite remains WWE cards though 😆

Koeli thumbnail

Hey thanks this is so cool… btw how do you know that I like card games? I love card games and this is going to be fun